Siemens Recruitment 2020 : Siemens hiring Interns for the post of MR intern in Bangalore. Candidates pursuing their Bachelors Degree in Electrical and electronic engineering, Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science related disciplines from a reputed Institution are eligible for this role. The detailed Eligibility and Application Process for Siemens Internship in Bangalore are discussed below.
About Company : Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad.
Siemens Recruitment 2020 :
Company Name : Siemens
Company Website : www.siemens.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary: Best In Market
Duration: 6 months minimum
You are currently a University student (Masters M.Tech or Bachelors B.Tech) with one of the following specializations: Electrical and electronic engineering, Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science related disciplines.
- KPMG Off Campus Recruitment 2023 For HR Operations | Pune
- ICICI Bank Hiring 2023 for Information Technology Analyst
- Comcast Recruitment Drive 2023 | Engineer 1, Engineering Operations | Apply Now
- Infosys Recruitment Drive 2023 | Technical Process Executive | Apply Now
- Flex Recruitment Drive 2023 | Associate Engineer – IT | Apply Now
- Verizon Recruitment 2023 | Engineer I-Software Development | Apply Now
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
- Experience using Matlab for signal and image processing
- Exposure in medical image processing tools and algorithms.
- You have knowledge of the machine learning, deep learning, data analysis methods
- You know how to program using MATLAB, Python, C++, etc.
- You have a keen interest in medical devices and healthcare
- You will learn the principles of MR imaging during this internship period
- You will write programs to implement some MR image analysis programs
- You will work with collaborators (hospital research center) to collect data for internal projects
- You will help with the management of documents related to research collaboration
- You will help in obtaining the expected scientific feedback on collaboration projects from our partners
- You are expected to work on a scientific project together with our partner (hospital institute)
- Facilitate the collaboration and self-developed algorithms implementation with our partners
How To Apply ?
All Eligible and Interested students can apply for Siemens Internship 2020 in Bangalore by using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link: Click Here
Also, apply for other off-campus jobs
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!