Maxim Freshers Recruitment 2020 : Maxim Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech.For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
About the Company : Want to make a difference and be challenged every day? Then come to Maxim Integrated and be part of a team that pushes the boundaries of what’s possible.
Join our team and experience Maxim– a highly successful, $2.3 billion company with offices and manufacturing sites around the world. We develop the high-performance analogue and mixed-signal electronic products that are in the latest cars, smartphones, wearables, hearables, gaming devices, robots, factories, IoT devices, the cloud, and more.
From the day we first opened our doors in 1983, we’ve attracted and nurtured some of the best problem solvers, creative thinkers, and innovators in the business. Every day, we’re empowering design innovation and overcoming the toughest engineering challenges, enabling our customers to create the solutions that define and shape our world. And, we do this in a culture where bold thinking, teamwork, growth and community involvement are recognized and rewarded.
Maxim Freshers Recruitment 2020
Job Profile: Engineer 1, yield
Work Location: INDIA-GANDHINAGAR
Exp Needed: 0-1 Years
- Experience: BE/BTech/ME/M.Tech (Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation), MSc (Physics or Electronics) from a reputed institute with minimum of 70% aggregate score.
- Work experience in any industrial domain for around 0-1 years.
- Work experience in allied domains like LED, Solar and CMOS research/projects will be given preference.
- Breath Secrets Course | 7 Day Challenge | Free Course
- Free Minimalism Course | Simplify Your Life | 100% Free
- Working Remotely Course | Efficiently and Effectively | 100% Free
- Time Management Mastery Course | Enhanced Productivity | 100% Free
- Moodys Recruitment 2022 : Hiring for Freshers as Assoc Programmer Analyst-MAI
Candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Review and compile classification of defects identified during semiconductor manufacturing processes.
- Define and maintain relevant defect matrixes for product performance, reliability and yield.
- Analyse semiconductor wafer data for patterns and signatures.
- Design and maintain SPC charts for excursion detection and control.
- Look out for possible excursions during wafer processing.
- Real Time analysis of Inline fab data on defects, tool status, commonality and RCA.
- Required to be hands-on in day to day review of information, evaluation of defect monitoring strategies and understanding of defect mechanisms with the mindset of making a difference.
- Perform root cause analysis for low yields using various advanced data analysis tools
- Statistical and root cause analysis of sort test and parametric test data.
- Should be willing to work with flexible timings which can over-lap US/global time zones.
- Regular excellent interaction with remote US/global teams for projects and resolving yield issues.
- Excellent knowledge of basic science concepts in physics, chemistry and electronics
- Good knowledge of CMOS device physics (desirable) and basic electronics
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS office tools (word, excel and power-point)
- Knowledge of semiconductor wafer fabrication process (desirable)
- Should possess good inter-personal skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Result-orientation and attention to details
- Experience in semiconductor manufacturing/testing, yield engineering or statistical processes domain is an added advantage
- Candidates from Gandhinagar / Ahmedabad preferable.
- He/She should be willing to work in flexible timings (including night shifts) and flexible weekday (including Saturday and Sunday) schedule which will depend upon project schedules and deadlines.
- Good team player and can smoothly work with cross functional team across the globe
How To Apply:
All Interested & Eligible candidates can directly apply using below link.
Apply Link-Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.