DXC Technology Freshers Recruitment 2020 : DXC Technology Hiring Freshers As Product Developer For BE/B.Tech/M.E/MTech. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
About the Company: DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
DXC Technology Freshers Recruitment 2020
Job Profile: Associate Professional Product Developer
Job ID: 51000236
Work Location: IND – HR – GURGAON
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Eligible Criteria :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of experience with technical product configuration, design, and/or integration
- Experience working with technical products, vendors, and families of technologies
- Experience working with product configurations
- NVIDIA Off Campus Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Design Engineer | Apply Now
- JP Morgan Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring for Quality Associate | Apply Now
- Sutherland Off Campus Hiring 2023 : Recruitment for Business Manager | Apply Now
- Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 : Recruitment for Freshers as Executive | Apply Now
- NTT Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Trainee | Apply Now
- IBM Off Campus Hiring 2023 : Recruitment for Application Developer | Apply Now
- Communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel, and management
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Essential Job Functions
- Recommends product configurations to assist with overall system design and integration.
- Configures, implements and provides product support activities to meet client needs.
- Identifies potential uses for products or technologies; identifies issues for use in meeting business needs.
- Assists sales and consulting engineering teams in designing and integrating products into customer environments.
- Assists in selecting technology vendors to meet business needs as needed.
- Consults with, and compares solutions with, other product development staff, vendors and cross functional technical groups to ensure consistent product solutions.
- Provides insight and advice to customers concerning applicability of specific products and technologies.
- Assists in acceptance testing and product launches.
- Office environment
- May require evening or weekend work
Apply Before the link Expires.
How To Apply :
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for this Recruitment by using the below mentioned link
Apply Link-Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.