Cisco Freshers Recruitment 2020 : Cisco India is hiring freshers graduates and final year students batch for software engineering position. Candidates having B.E/B.tech in computer science or related branches are eligible for this position.
About Company : Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products.
Cisco Freshers Recruitment 2020
Company Name: Cisco Systems (India) Pvt Ltd
Company URL: https://www.cisco.com/
Position: Software Engineer
Job location: Chennai
- Proficiency in Java/C++
- Exceptional skills in Selenium with python and Shell scripting
- Proficiency with telecom testing (SIP , VoIP applications/servers) and automation
- Experience working in Linux¬ based Operating Systems
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment
- Experience working with RESTful APIs , JSON , XML etc
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner
- Sound understanding in areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Databases.
- TransUnion Hiring 2023 For Junior Data Engineer | Pune
- Milliman Recruitment 2023 for DC Associate Trainee | Gurgaon
- NAB Off Campus Recruitment 2023 For Advisor Engineer | Gurgaon
- Siemens Limited Hiring 2023 For Graduate Trainee Engineer | Gujarat
- Cvent Recruitment 2023 for Associate Product Consultant | Gurgaon
- Pragma Edge Recruitment 2023 for IT Networking | Hyderabad
- Knowledge in Broadworks deployment/testing
- Working knowledge of devOps, Docker , kubernetes and micro services
- Exposure to Jira , testlink
- Domain expertise in Unified communications
- Agile practitioner
- Design quality assurance and test processes for portions of end-user applications, systems software, local, networked, and Internet-based platforms.
- Analyze design and determine test scripts, automation, and integration activities based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
- Write, review and execute test plans, test cases, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application.
- Create and manage CI/CD & QA setup in cloud and local.
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
How To Apply:
All Interested and Eligible candidates can apply using the below mentioned link ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!