SonicWall Recruitment 2020 : SonicWall hiring freshers as Graduate Trainee Engineer in Bangalore. Candidates with background in B.E/B.tech or relevant from, 2020, 2019 batch can apply for this role. The Detailed Eligibility and Application Process for SonicWall Recruitment 2020 are discussed below.
SonicWall Recruitment 2020
Company Name: SonicWall
Company URL: www.sonicwall.com
Position: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Job location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Market
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Sciences/ Electronic & Communications Engineering
- 0 – 1 years networking and network security support experience with solid understanding of LAN/WAN topologies and technologies
- In-depth knowledge of the network protocols: TCP/IP, Routing Protocols like OSPF, RIP, BGP, Firewall , IDS/IPS.
- Thryve Digital Off Campus Hiring 2023 : Recruitment for Freshers as Trainee
- Paytm Off Campus Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Software Engineer
- Xopple Hiring 2023 For Game Tester | Direct Apply Link
- Dishtv Recruitment 2023 for Inbound Calls | Work From Home
- Wipro Off Campus Recruitment 2023 For SIM | Across India
- Lennox International (LII) Hiring 2023 for Graduate Trainee | Chennai
- Good understanding of Security, LAN/WAN topologies and technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of OSI Model, TCP/IP, Network Security basics, Routing, Switching.
- Ability to work on in a high-level stress and interrupt driven environment
- Strong understanding of L2-L7 networking protocols, HA (High availability), State Sync, Network Cluster and major Operating Systems such as, UNIX / Linux
- Demonstrated ability to use in-depth troubleshooting to resolve or workaround customer issues using troubleshooting tools i.e. Wire Shark, Netmon etc
• Responsible for providing technical support across SonicWALL product lines via Phone/Chat & Emails in 24x7x365 days environment.
• Assist customers with deployment of SonicWALL network security products like Firewall/IPS and VPN solutions.
• Provide technical solutions and workarounds for end users on the Level 1 / 2 Calls on respective product line.
• Owns customer issues from beginning to resolution (handles in place)
• Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
• Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follows guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts.
• Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
• Recreates, identifies and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems.
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
How To Apply:
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!