Xilinx Freshers Recruitment 2020 : Xilinx is Hiring Freshers Candidates form BS or MS in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering for the Role of Design Engineer I Position Position . The Detailed Eligibility and Selection Process for Design Engineer I Position Position Recruitment are Discussed below.
About Xilinx : At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Xilinx Freshers Recruitment 2020
Official Website: www.xilinx.com
Job Profile: Design Engineer I
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 Year
Work Location: Hyderabad
Degree Needed: BS or MS in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering with 0-1 year experience in IP validation/verification/design
- BS or MS in Electrical/Electronic Engineering with 0-1 year experience in IP validation/verification/design
- Good understanding of Digital/Mixed-signal Design, Clock Domain Crossing and Static Timing Analysis
- Fluency in writing synthesizable RTL; Verilog/VHDL
- Knowledge of FPGA, FPGA design flow, EDA tools is a plus
- Experience with post-silicon debug and bench equipment (e.g., logic analyzer) is a plus
- Knowledge of Perl/Shell scripting is a plus
- Self-motivated and a strong team-player
Also Check our Latest Posts :
- NVIDIA Off Campus Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Design Engineer | Apply Now
- JP Morgan Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring for Quality Associate | Apply Now
- Sutherland Off Campus Hiring 2023 : Recruitment for Business Manager | Apply Now
- Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023 : Recruitment for Freshers as Executive | Apply Now
- NTT Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Trainee | Apply Now
- IBM Off Campus Hiring 2023 : Recruitment for Application Developer | Apply Now
Description: The product verification team is seeking an entry-level engineer to join an exciting career on mixed-signal IP test development and validation of the latest 7nm MPSoC (Multi-Processor System on Chip) products and beyond. The IPs range from ARM-based Processor to critical IPs which provide automotive, data centre, machine learning and high-speed communication solutions.
- Develop high coverage, cost-effective DFT methods/patterns for mixed-signal IPs
- Verify pattern functionality and fault coverage through pre-silicon simulation
- Silicon bring up, pattern release and pattern stabilization across products
- Pattern debug on ATE/bench to root cause silicon and pattern issues
- Collaborate closely with IC Design, New Product Introduction and Test/Product teams to ensure timely delivery of robust test patterns
Apply Before the link Expires.
How To Apply:
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for this Recruitment by using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link-Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.