Wells Fargo Off Campus Recruitment 2020 : Wells Fargo & company is hiring Freshers for the role of Analyst. Candidates from having Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering related fields are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Wells Fargo Off Campus Recruitment 2020
Company Name : Wells Fargo & company
Company Website : www.wellsfargo.com
Job Location : Hyderabad
Position : Information Security Analyst – 1
Salary : Best In Market
Experience: Min. 6 months
- Bachelor in Engineering Degree, preferably of Computer science or Information Technology
- 6 months+ of on IAM, Provisioning, access http://fresherscamp.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Madhya-Pradesh-MP-PEB-Group-2-Sub-Group-4-Various-Post-Answer-Key-2021.jpgistration and role management experience
- Possess hands-on experience on Access Management / Provisioning / Quality checks/quality analysis of access provisioning
- Ability to interact with integrity and a high level of professionalism with all levels of team members and management
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills. Ability to research and correspond with customers, responding to their questions and concerns with detailed information
- Ability to make timely and independent decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in team environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively with different teams, accept challenging assignments and foster robust working relationships with teams
- Must be flexible to work in shifts and be available for business meetings/team deliverables
- ContinuServe Hiring 2023 For Trainee Engineer | Benglore
- Technip Energies Hiring 2023 For Graduate Engineer Trainee | Noida
- Caterpillar Hiring 2023 For Associate IT Analyst | Bengaluru
- Shell Recruitment 2023 For Graduate Programme | Bangalore
- Testbook Recruitment 2023 For Digital Marketing| Work From Home
- Reliance Recruitment 2023 for Trainee | Hyderabad
Job Description :
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities to identify an issue and propose solutions
- Utilize Provisioning knowledge and technical knowledge to learn implement QA process in the team.
- Utilize skills on Word, Excel and PowerPoint to maintain various reports on QA team.
- Must be self-motivated, directed, and detail-oriented
- Collaborate effectively with different teams, accept challenging assignments and foster robust working relationships with teams.
- Proactive in identifying gaps and help the team in streamlining process
- Ability to identify and contribute towards mitigating risk.
- Flexible to work in shifts be available for business meetings/team deliverables within/outside of ones shift
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies/industry trends and applying them into operations and activities.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
How To Apply :
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for this Recruitment by using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!