WBPSC Recruitment 2020: The Public Service Commission, West Bengal or PSCWB is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of state of West Bengal in India.
WBPSC Recruitment 2020
Company website: https://www.pscwbonline.gov.in/
Job Role: Laboratory Assistant in Govt. Polytechnics
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma
Salary: Rs. 5,400–25,200 + GP of Rs. 2,900/-
Job Location: West Bengal
Last date: 30/1/2020
For Laboratory Assistant in Physics/ Chemistry:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Physics/ Chemistry as one of the subjects from recognized University or Institute.
For Laboratory Assistant in Engineering Department:
- Candidates should complete Diploma in respective disciplines from a recognized Institution.
Respective Disciplines: Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil/ Metallurgy/ Computer Science and Technology/ Food Processing Technology/ Electronics and Telecommunication/ Instrumentation Technology/Electronics and Instrumentation/ Agricultural Engineering or B.Sc (Agri)/ Packaging Technology/ 3D Animation & Graphics/ Medical Laboratory Technology/ Chemical Engineering
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020): Not more than 40 years
Upper age limit relaxable by:
- For SC/ST candidates of West Bengal: 5 years
- For OBC candidates of West Bengal: 3 years
- 45 years for Persons with disabilities.
Disciplines Wise Vacancies: (Total – 209 Posts)
- Physics: 37 Posts
- Chemistry: 37 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 32 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 35 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 26 Posts
- Metallurgy: 7 Posts
- Computer Science and Technology: 9 Posts
- Food Processing Technology: 7 Posts
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering: 8 Posts
- Instrumentation Technology: 2 Posts
- Agricultural Engineering: 2 Posts
- Packaging Technology: 2 Posts
- 3D Animation & Graphics: 2 Posts
- Medical Laboratory Technology: 2 Posts
- Chemical Engineering: 1 Post
WBPSC Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection will be based on the Preliminary Screening Test and Interview.
- General – 40%
- OBC – 38%
- SC – 35%
- ST – 30%
Application Fee: Rs. 160/-
- SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and PWD having a physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
- No Exemption of fee is available to SC/ST/BC candidates of other states.
Mode of Payment: Online payment through debit/credit cards/net banking and offline payment through Bank Counter.
How to Apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 10 January to 30 January 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Also, apply for other off-campus jobs
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!
Follow us on Twitter for Latest Career and Jobs News!!
- TransUnion Hiring 2023 For Junior Data Engineer | Pune
- Milliman Recruitment 2023 for DC Associate Trainee | Gurgaon
- NAB Off Campus Recruitment 2023 For Advisor Engineer | Gurgaon
- Siemens Limited Hiring 2023 For Graduate Trainee Engineer | Gujarat
- Cvent Recruitment 2023 for Associate Product Consultant | Gurgaon
- Pragma Edge Recruitment 2023 for IT Networking | Hyderabad