UPSC Recruitment 2019: Union Public Sevice Commission notification announced for National Defence Academy& Naval Academy Examination(I),2020 for the candidates who completed 12th standard. The total 418 vacancies are allotted for Army Wing of National Defence Academy and Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
UPSC Recruitment 2019
Company website: https://www.upsc.gov.in/
Job Role: UPSC NDA & NA Exam-I 2020
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Across India
Last date: 28 January 2020
For Army Wing of National Defence Academy:
- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination
conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy:
- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
- A candidate who has resigned or withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any of the training academies of Armed Forces is not eligible to apply.
- Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I), 2020 as per guidelines.
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 2001 and not later than 1st July 2004 are eligible.
UPSC NDA Vacancy Details:
- For National Defence Academy : 370 to include 208 for Army, 42
for Navy and 120 for Air (including 28 for Ground Duties)
- For Naval Academy: 48
UPSC NDA & NA Exam-1 Selection Procedure:
The selection of qualified candidates for the admission of NDA training will be based on the written test and interview.
Scheme of UPSC NDA Selection:
For Written Test:
- Two-stage selection procedure based on Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test has been introduced at Selection Centres/Air Force Selection Boards/Naval Selection Boards.
- All the candidates will be put to stage-one test on the first day of reporting at Selection Centres/Air Force Selection Boards/Naval Selection Boards. Only those candidates who qualify at stage one will be admitted to the second stage/remaining tests.
- For both writing and marking answers in the OMR sheet (Answer Sheet) candidates must use black ball pen only Pens with any other color are prohibited.
- Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong
answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
|General Ability Test||600||150 minutes|
The candidates who cleared the written exam have to log in the given website to know SSB center and date of interview.
Application Fees: Rs.100/-
How to apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 28 January 2020 till 6:00 PM. The online Applications can be withdrawn from 4 February 2020 to 11 February 2020 till 6:00 PM
Note: The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Also, apply for other off-campus jobs
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
- Unisys Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Service Desk Associate
- Genpact Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Process Associate
- Redbytes Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Software Engineer
- Paytm Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Product Operations
- Reliance Industries Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Thryve Digital Off Campus Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Trainee Engineer