Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2020 : Tech Mahindra hiring freshers for the recruitment of Associate Software Engineer in Bhubaneshwar. Candidates from 2018, 2019 Batch having BE/B.Tech/MCA with Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics & Telecommunications and Electronics are eligible for this role. The Detailed Eligibility and Application Process for Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2020 are discussed below.
About Company : Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational subsidiary of the Mahindra Group, providing information technology services and business process outsourcing to companies in various vertical and horizontal markets.
Tech Mahindra Foundation is the corporate social responsibility arm of Tech Mahindra Limited, a Mahindra Group Company. The Foundation set up in 2007, as a Section 25 Company (referred to as a Section 8 Company in the Companies Act, 2013), has been working tirelessly in the areas of education, employability and disability, with a keen focus on corporate volunteering. It operates across twelve locations in India.
Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2020
Company Name: Tech Mahindra
Company Website: www.techmahindra.com
Job Role : Associate Software Engineer
Job Location : Bhubaneshwar
Salary: 3.25 LPA
- BE / B.Tech (Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Information science, Information Technology)
- Minimum Marks 60% Graduation in 2018,2019
- Hexagon Recruitment 2023 for Software Developer | Hyderabad
- NatWest Group Hiring 2023 For Automation Specialist | Chennai
- Cyient Recruitment 2023 For Trainee Apprentice | Hyderabad
- Unisys Hiring 2023 For Associate Application Develop Engineer | Bangalore
- KONE Off Campus Recruitment 2023 For Process Agent | Chennai
- Sutherland Off Campus Recruitment 2023 For Associate | Work At Home
- An awareness of current issues affecting the IT industry and its technologies
- Logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving
- Meticulous and organized approach to work
- Java, .Net, Automation Testing, AI, Python, Networking
- Oracle, MS, CISCO Certifications will be preferred
- Continuously learn and improve skills as per the business need
- Deliver the assigned project tasks in a given time frame
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver tasks
- Analyse given requirement carefully and devise solution
- Handle L1/L2/L3 support
- Handle customer calls and responses
- Contribute to technical design document if need be
- Work independently when required
- Carry out tasks with attention to detail and with highest standard
- Attend/conduct meetings/workshops
- Contribute to organization initiatives
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
How To Apply:
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the below mentioned link.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!