PepsiCo Off Campus Drive 2020 : PepsiCo Freshers Recruitment Hiring For Supply Chain Associate . For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
About the Company : PepsiCo, Inc. is an American multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo has interests in the manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of grain-based snack foods, beverages, and other products. PepsiCo was formed in 1965 with the merger of the Pepsi-Cola Company and Frito-Lay, Inc.
PepsiCo has since expanded from its namesake product Pepsi to a broader range of food and beverage brands, the largest of which included an acquisition of Tropicana Products in 1998 and the Quaker Oats Company in 2001, which added the Gatorade brand to its portfolio.
PepsiCo Off Campus Drive 2020
Company : PepsiCo
Company Website: www.pepsico.com
Positions: Supply Chain Associate
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: PAN India
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc | 2020 Batch | Across India
Education: Currently pursuing a degree in: Engineering, Food Science, Operations/Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Organizational Leadership & Supervision, or Business Management (other related majors will be considered)
- ContinuServe Hiring 2023 For Trainee Engineer | Benglore
- Technip Energies Hiring 2023 For Graduate Engineer Trainee | Noida
- Caterpillar Hiring 2023 For Associate IT Analyst | Bengaluru
- Shell Recruitment 2023 For Graduate Programme | Bangalore
- Testbook Recruitment 2023 For Digital Marketing| Work From Home
- Reliance Recruitment 2023 for Trainee | Hyderabad
Nationwide Opportunities- Please Read:
Just because this role looks like it’s located in Purchase, NY doesn’t mean it is! At PepsiCo we place Campus Interns/ Full- Time and Graduate hires in roles nationwide across both field and headquarter locations. Field based roles will only be placed in the field.
The goal of PepsiCo’s Operations program is to provide students with the opportunity to leverage their academic understanding in a real-world, business-driven environment. You will have the opportunity to lead hourly teams of Manufacturing, Warehouse, or Traffic associates with varying levels of experience and education. Our campus hires will be responsible for people and team development, quality performance, cost, service and safety. There will be opportunities to develop both individuals and teams; to solve operational issues and motivate team members to achieve performance targets. This position level will vary based on candidate experience and scope of role.
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Jobs Updates
What you can expect:
- Experience various assignments in Production, Warehouse Operations, Maintenance, Quality, Planning, Transportation Engineering, Customer Integration, Commercialization, and Supply Chain Strategy.
- Ability to move rapidly through increasing levels of responsibility, including managerial positions, based on performance.
- Access to a variety of operating models within the Beverage, Foods and Corporate environments; meaning you could support power brands such as Pepsi, Tropicana, Gatorade, Quaker & Frito-Lay and still work within the same company!
- Comprehensive Total Rewards package
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
How To Apply :
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for this Recruitment by using the below mentioned link
Application Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!