Microsoft Recruitment 2020 : Microsoft hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer ,for Hyderabad location. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
About Microsoft India (R&D) : Microsoft GTSC was established in October of 2003 in India, it is part of Microsoft’s Customer Service and Support (CSS) organization which has locations throughout the Americas, EMEA, Asia Pacific and Greater China. Microsoft’s CSS organization supports over 170 Microsoft products which range from the Consumer to Enterprise customer segments.
This includes the MSN and Home and Entertainment products as well as the more deeply technical products from Developer Support and Enterprise Platform Support to Enterprise Messaging Support and Enterprise Business Applications Support. The site in Bangalore is a part of a global network that has over 50 million customer touch points on an annual basis and provides services to the Consumer and Enterprise customer segments.
Microsoft Recruitment 2020
Company Website: www.microsoft.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Qualifications: PhD, Masters or Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
Eligibility Criteria :
- PhD, Masters or Bachelor’s in Computer Science
- 2-3 years of professional software engineering experience
- Experience in distributed systems and/or cloud platforms a plus
- Publications and/or certifications related to cloud technologies a plus
- Proven track record of industry innovation in creating novel algorithms and advancing the state of the art is an added advantage.
Also Check our Latest Posts :
- EY Off Campus Jobs 2024: Hiring Freshers for Associate Analyst | Apply Now
- Amazon Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2024: Recruitment for ML Data Associate | Apply Now
- IBM Internship 2024 : Hiring for Freshers as AI Engineer Interns | Apply Positively
- Cognizant Off Campus Registration 2024: Recruitment for Team Leader | Apply Now
- Monotype Off Campus Drive 2024: Hiring Freshers for Software Engineer Trainee | Apply Now
- BT Group Off Campus Recruitment 2024: Hiring for Customer Service Support Advisor | Apply Now
- Own and deliver software services to scale, secure, monitor and auto-manage specialized workloads on Azure.
- You will get to solve hard distributed system problems while making changes to fundamental Azure control and data plane components, networking and operating systems.
- Build seamless integration for specialized workloads in Azure. This would involve contributions and usage of OSS systems, writing cross-platform services that run efficiently on Windows and Linux.
- As part of the team, you will be working across organizations and teams, to deliver mission-critical workloads. It is a fast-paced environment. Our emphasis is on value to customers and lives site excellence.
How To Apply:
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for this Recruitment by using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.