Micron Technology Recruitment 2020 : Micron Technology hiring freshers for the post of Data Scientist, Smart MFG & AI in Hyderabad office. Candidates from 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 batch Graduate in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
About Company : Micron Technology, Inc. is an American producer of computer memory and computer data storage including dynamic random-access memory, flash memory, and USB flash drives. It is headquartered in Boise, Idaho. Its consumer products are marketed under the brands Crucial and Ballistix.
Micron Technology Recruitment 2020
Company Name : Micron Technology
Job Location : Hyderabad
Position : Data Scientist, Smart MFG & AI
Salary : Best in Market
Experience Required: 0-7 years
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Applied Mathematics or related field of study.
- M.S. degree preferred.
- 0-7 years of experience developing, delivering, and/or supporting data engineering, advanced analytics or business intelligence solutions
- Ability to work with multiple operating systems (e.g., MS Office, Unix, Linux, etc.)
- Experienced in developing ETL/ELT processes using Apache Ni-Fi and Snowflake
- Significant experience with big data processing and/or developing applications and data sources via Hadoop, Yarn, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, MapReduce, HBASE, Flume, etc.
- Understanding of how distributed systems work
- Familiarity with software architecture (data structures, data schemas, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of databases (Oracle, MSSQL, etc.) including SQL and NoSQL.
- Strong mathematics background, analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
Understand the Business Problem and the Relevant Data
- Maintain an intimate understanding of company and department strategy
- Translate analysis requirements into data requirements
- Identify and understand the data sources that are relevant to the business problem
- Develop conceptual models that capture the relationships within the data
- Define the data-quality objectives for the solution
- Be a subject matter expert in data sources and reporting options
How To Apply:
All Interested & Eligible candidates can directly apply using below link.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!