Mastercard Recruitment for Software Developer : Mastercard India is hiring for Software Developer. Candidates from the multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process for this Recruitment are given below.
About Company : Mastercard is the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Mastercard Recruitment for Software Developer :
|Company Name:||Mastercard India|
|Job Role:||Associate Software Development Engineer in Test|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
Candidate Profile :
• Experience of testing data pipelines on Big Data ecosystem comprisig of Spark, Scala/Python/Java
• Experience in automating data pipelines testing
• Experience with Bamboo/ Jenkins in deploying code and executing automated tests would be an added advantage
• Understanding of Datawarehouse processing or experience testing ETL jobs.
• Communication skills and experience in a collaborative working environment a must.
• Any exposure in dealing with mainframe files would be an advantage.
• Problem solving skills and experience in performing root cause analysis across multiple integrated applications
- Hexagon Recruitment 2023 for Software Developer | Hyderabad
- NatWest Group Hiring 2023 For Automation Specialist | Chennai
- Cyient Recruitment 2023 For Trainee Apprentice | Hyderabad
- Unisys Hiring 2023 For Associate Application Develop Engineer | Bangalore
- KONE Off Campus Recruitment 2023 For Process Agent | Chennai
- Sutherland Off Campus Recruitment 2023 For Associate | Work At Home
As a Test Engineer in Enterprise Data Solution (EDS), you will have the opportunity to test high-performance data pipelines which load into Mastercard Data Warehouse. It requires firm knowledge and hands-on software development to work closely with developers and leads to build test scenarios, test infrastructure, and perform code analysis to enable development quality.
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
Role & Responsibilities:
- Experience in creating test strategy for large DW projects.
- Write and execute test cases/scenarios based on the requirement and design.
- Manage defect lifecycle and liaise with developers to retest and close the defects.
- Create and execute a regression suite after release or maintenance activities.
- Analyze and dig deep into errors and send recommendations to the development team.
- Work with technical leads to confirm and substantiate functional and technical designs.
- Build an understanding of Mastercard ETL processes and data and automate the regression suite.
- Implement continuous deployment for code for the ETL environment and work closely with the development team on this.
How To Apply ?
All Eligible Candidates can Apply for this Master Card Recruitment by using below Link.
Apply Link : Click here
Apply in Jobs for 2020 Batch : Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!