Kony Freshers Recruitment 2020 : Kony hiring freshers for the recruitment of Software Development Engineer . Candidates from Bachelor’s degree in computer science, related field preferred are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility Criteria and Recruitment process are given below.
About Company : Temenos headquartered in Geneva, is the world leader in banking software, partnering with banks and other financial institutions to transform their businesses and stay ahead of a changing marketplace. Over 3,000 firms across the globe, including 41 of the top 50 banks, rely on Temenos to process both the daily transactions and client interactions of more than 500 million banking customers. Temenos offers cloud-native, cloud-agnostic front office and core banking, payments, fund management and wealth management software products enabling banks to deliver consistent, frictionless customer journeys and gain operational excellence.
Kony Freshers Recruitment 2020
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer
Company Name: Kony
Degree Needed: BE/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
- Education: B.E/B.Tech graduates
- TransUnion Hiring 2023 For Junior Data Engineer | Pune
- Milliman Recruitment 2023 for DC Associate Trainee | Gurgaon
- NAB Off Campus Recruitment 2023 For Advisor Engineer | Gurgaon
- Siemens Limited Hiring 2023 For Graduate Trainee Engineer | Gujarat
- Cvent Recruitment 2023 for Associate Product Consultant | Gurgaon
- Pragma Edge Recruitment 2023 for IT Networking | Hyderabad
- Work with development, QA, Ops and product managers across multiple product teams to help architect and orchestrate the underlying infrastructure, which powers our continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) pipeline, and support seamless provisioning of development and test environments.
- Manage the build, test and release process for a diverse set of products and technology components. Increase the efficiency and quality of development of an integrated multi-product solution throughout the development lifecycle.
- Candidate with rich experience on cloud infrastructure ( Azure / AWS infrastructure)
- To perform a daily health check of the machines/applications/network
- VM Creation in the azure
- VNET Creation
- VPN Creation
- Load Balancer (Creation and troubleshooting it if any issues)
- Scale set (Creation and troubleshooting it if any issues)
- Troubleshooting the issue occurs in the cloud infra
- Having rich knowledge in an enterprise Jenkins / Jenkins Operation center
- Having knowledge in jFrog
- Working experience on Chef / Ansible
- Co-ordinating with Cloud Bees / jFrog / Azure independently
- Scripting (shell script / Powershell ) to automate the manual process
- Knowledge of storage
- SCM Tools: GIT, GIT HUB, RTC, Bit Bucket
- Build Tools: Ant, Maven
- Build Environments: Windows, Centos 6, Linux, Ubuntu
- Binary Repository Tools: Artifactory
- Monitoring Tools: SonarQube, Nagios
- CI Tools: Jenkins
- Container Tools: Docker
- Configuration Management: Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Web & Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Jboss, Websphere
- Scripting: Shell Scripting, Ruby/Groovy, Python
- Ticketing Tool: Jira,
- Database: Oracle, SQL Server
- Cloud: Azure, AWS
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
How To Apply:
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below mentioned link ASAP.
Apply Link-Click Here
Apply in Jobs for 2020 Batch : Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!