IIT Hyderabad Summer Internship 2020 : IIT Hyderabad www.iith.ac.in is accepting applications for summer 2020 internship in CSE department. The department offers structured summer internship program between May – July every year. Selected candidates to work for at least 8 weeks to receive stipend from the funded internships.
IIT Hyderabad Summer Internship 2020
|Institute Name:||Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad|
|Last Date to Apply:||20th March 2020|
|Duration:||8 to 10 weeks|
Computer Science and Engineering Department at IIT Hyderabad is active in research areas including theoretical computer science, algorithms, graph theory, networking, parallel & distributed computing, databases, data mining, information retrieval, compilers, machine learning, and image/video processing. Selected interns will get the opportunity to work closely with highly talented researchers to:
- Create and deliver innovative technical solutions
- Publish papers in top conferences and journals
- Contribute to the generation of patents
- Pursue breakthrough research in a challenging and stimulating environment
- The candidate must be from CSE, IT, EE, ECE background. The candidate must be completing 3rd year in April/May 2020. 2nd year candidates with exceptional academic performance and other achievements may also be considered. Students with experience in programming will be preferred.
- Milliman Recruitment 2023 for DC Associate Trainee | Gurgaon
- NAB Off Campus Recruitment 2023 For Advisor Engineer | Gurgaon
- Siemens Limited Hiring 2023 For Graduate Trainee Engineer | Gujarat
- Cvent Recruitment 2023 for Associate Product Consultant | Gurgaon
- Pragma Edge Recruitment 2023 for IT Networking | Hyderabad
- MountBlue Technologies Hiring 2023 For Software Engineer Trainee | Pan India
- Candidates must fill the online application. The final selection will be made based on the details given in the application.
Stipend: Summer interns may get stipend if they are working under a funded project or if there is an available grant for internship.
- Last date for submitting online application: 20th March 2020
- Announcement of selected candidates: 30th March 2020
- Commencement of internship: 1st Week of May 2020
Selected candidates will have to report at IITH on the reporting date with necessary documents. We may tolerate a delay of 2-3 days for exceptional reasons such as exams, if communicated well in advance. One has to work for at least 8 weeks to receive stipend from the funded internships.
Official Notification: Click Here
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
How To Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!