Free Oracle SQL Course : Udemy is an online learning platform aimed at professional adults and students. They are providing a free certified online Oracle SQL for everyone to become a hero from zero during the lockdown. The detailed information and registration process for Online Oracle SQL Course is mentioned below.
Free Oracle SQL Course Details :
- No prior programming knowledge is required in any language. It is a learn-by-doing hands-on course, so except UG level education in any branch, there is no other requirement.
- Tata Communications Off Campus Freshers Jobs 2023 : Hiring for Sr. Engineer | Apply Now
- Walmart Off Campus Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Analyst Business Support | Apply Now
- Amazon Off Campus Freshers Hiring 2023 : Hiring for Programmer Analyst | Apply Now
- Cisco Off Campus Recruitment 2023 : Hiring Freshers for Test Engineer | Apply Now
- DHL Off Campus Jobs 2023 : Hiring for Software Engineer | Apply Now
- BOLD Off Campus Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Software Engineer | Apply Now
What you’ll learn:
- SQL over Oracle 19 C version on Oracle LiveSQL platform
- A to Z in SQL on Oracle’s latest version
- Go from an absolute beginner to an advanced SQL developer in less than 15 hours
- RDBMS fundamentals and explanation on various terminologies for interview preparation
- This is a complete course which does not require the students to have a local installation of Oracle yet they can use the latest version of Oracle from web
- Structure of basic query statement – Projection, Predicate and Verb
- Use of Logical Operators – AND, OR, IN, BETWEEN, NOT, DISTINCT, LIKE
- Various important properties of ORDER BY clause with examples
- Deal with NULL values – IS NULL, NVL, NVL2, COALESCE
- All forms of Sub-queries / Nested Queries – Multi-valued, Returning NULL, Set Comparison, Correlated, EXISTS operator, ANY & ALL operators
- All forms of JOIN operations – Inner, Equijoin, Natural, Non-equijoin, Selfjoin, Outer Join operator, OUTER JOIN clause
- GROUP BY clause concept – Group Functions MAX, MIN, SUM, AVG, COUNT – Group function tricky queries
- Analytical / Aggregate form of Function – ROLLUP, CUBE, RANK, DENSE_RANK, DECODE vs CASE
- SQL General Functions – Conversion, Numeric, String, Date functions – Query examples
- Database Transaction Concepts – DML statements and forms – Rows Locking FOR UPDATE NOWAIT clause – Transaction Consistent Read SET TRANSACTION READ ONLY
- SQL commands DELETE vs TRUNCATE – Difference and similarities
- CREATE TABLE from scratch and copy from existing table – ALTER TABLE – Add/drop columns – Change column datatypes/widths and limitations – RENAME columns/Table
- Constraint Metadata – Enable / Disable Constraint – Data Validation
- Data Integrity Concepts – Data Integrity Constraints – Column / Table level constraint definitions – Referential Integrity through FOREIGN KEY constraint
- IMMEDIATE vs DEFERRED constraints – Transaction level constraint validation.
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in the database back end programming
- Programmers in any other front end language like Java or PHP or Python etc must learn SQL
- Engineering students, Computer Science students, Science / Commerce students – All pursuing UG or PG or completed with a degree
- Management people who are required to draw ad-hoc data as per requirement
This course includes:
- 15 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
How to register For Oracle SQL online course?
All the interested aspirants can register themselves for Online Oracle SQL Course by applying the coupon code at the following below mentioned link.
- Sign Up on Udemy.com
- To Join: Click Here
Apply Coupon Code: SQL2020MAY02
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.