Flex Recruitment 2020 : Flex Recruitment For Freshers and Experienced in Chennai As Associate Engineer. B.E/ B.Tech Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
About the Company : Flex Ltd. is a Singaporean-domiciled multinational technological manufacturer. It is the third largest global electronics manufacturing services, original design manufacturer company by revenue, behind only Pegatron for what concerns original equipment manufacturers.
Flex Recruitment 2020
Company Name: Flex
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: Freshers/Experienced (0 to 1 year)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Associate Engineer – IT (Java)
Eligibility Criteria :
Also apply in Accenture Mega Recruitment 2020 : Click here
- B.E/ B.Tech
- KPMG Off Campus Recruitment 2023 For HR Operations | Pune
- ICICI Bank Hiring 2023 for Information Technology Analyst
- Comcast Recruitment Drive 2023 | Engineer 1, Engineering Operations | Apply Now
- Infosys Recruitment Drive 2023 | Technical Process Executive | Apply Now
- Flex Recruitment Drive 2023 | Associate Engineer – IT | Apply Now
- Verizon Recruitment 2023 | Engineer I-Software Development | Apply Now
- 0-1 years of experience in IT with expertise on Java Stack and SQL.
- Exhibit Enthusiasm in learning new technologies.
- Very Good Communication skills.
Register for TCS Free Certification Course : Click here
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field with relevant experience.
- Very Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Continuously contribute to team performance improvement and collaboration.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
The Associate Engineer – IT position will be based in Chennai. Flex is looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration.
- Passionate customer focus.
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution.
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement.
- Relentless drive to win.
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Jobs Updates
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Experience working in an Agile or Scrum development process.
- Develop and adhere to best practices for developing applications.
- Strong collaboration skills, work hand in hand with development during all stages of application life cycle.
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
How To Apply:
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for this Recruitment by using the below mentioned link
Apply Link : Click Here
Also Register for Accenture Free Certification Courses : Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!