Dunzo Off Campus Drive 2020 : Dunzo hiring freshers for the recruitment of iOS Developer Position in Bangalore. Candidates having BE/BTech/M.E/M.Tech are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
About the Company: Dunzo is an Indian company that provides delivery services in Bengaluru, Delhi, Gurgaon, Pune, Chennai, Jaipur, Mumbai and Hyderabad. The company also operates a Bike Taxi service in Gurgaon. It is headquartered in Bengaluru, India. In 2017, it was funded by Google
Dunzo Off Campus Drive 2020
Job Profile: Software Engineer – I (iOS)
Work Location: Bengaluru
Exp Needed: 0-2 Yrs
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields.
- Good experience in Swift language.
- Experience in developing at least a couple of apps.
- Experience and understanding of large and complex code bases and architectures.
- Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and with pixel perfect interfaces.
- Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures).
- Highly accountable and takes ownership, with collaborative attitude, and a lifelong learner.
- KPMG Off Campus Recruitment 2023 For HR Operations | Pune
- ICICI Bank Hiring 2023 for Information Technology Analyst
- Comcast Recruitment Drive 2023 | Engineer 1, Engineering Operations | Apply Now
- Infosys Recruitment Drive 2023 | Technical Process Executive | Apply Now
- Flex Recruitment Drive 2023 | Associate Engineer – IT | Apply Now
- Verizon Recruitment 2023 | Engineer I-Software Development | Apply Now
Job Description: We’re looking for an iOS developer with 0-2 years of experience developing iOS applications. Here’s what you can expect from your time at Dunzo Engineering:
- Work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build and extend consumer and/or partner facing new products, platforms and features.
- Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as other automated and manual testing to make sure our app releases are always worthy of five star ratings.
- Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience level.
- Raise the bar by reviewing each other’s code, share knowledge, tips and tricks, and generally help out – within and across teams.
- Evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies.
- Build reusable iOS software components for the platform.
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Jobs Updates
Good to have:
- A GitHub account with some neat projects in it.
- Should have developed at least 2 apps from scratch
Apply Before the link Expires.
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
How To Apply :
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link-Click Here
Apply in Jobs for 2020 Batch : Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!
Follow us on Twitter for Latest Career and Jobs News!!