Dell Freshers Recruitment 2020 : Dell Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
About the Company: Dell is an American multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers and related products and services.
Dell Freshers Recruitment 2020
Company Name: Dell
Exp Needed: Freshers
Job Profile: Software Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science;
- 6 months – 2 years’ experience
- ContinuServe Hiring 2023 For Trainee Engineer | Benglore
- Technip Energies Hiring 2023 For Graduate Engineer Trainee | Noida
- Caterpillar Hiring 2023 For Associate IT Analyst | Bengaluru
- Shell Recruitment 2023 For Graduate Programme | Bangalore
- Testbook Recruitment 2023 For Digital Marketing| Work From Home
- Reliance Recruitment 2023 for Trainee | Hyderabad
Excellent communication skills
- Independent self-motivated, ability to learn on the job
- Able to generate innovative ideas, solutions.
- Research opportunities to leverage VMware technologies
Job Role: The Applications Developer –will be part of the IT development team that caters to Demand to Quote business functions of VMWare. She/he will be responsible for the analysis, design, development of applications based on the business needs in Cloud-based environment. She / He should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. In this role you will embrace and adhere to IT standards, processes and methodologies.
As an application developer at VMware, you’ll create innovative solutions and solve complex problems. You’ll take ownership of meaningful, big-picture work and springboard an impactful career. Become immersed in all aspects of our innovative and collaborative culture, and ensure you get the full VMware experience. You’ll interact with industry thought leaders at one of our world-class campuses and enjoy networking, community service, and career development events.
Depending on the critical priorities relevant at the time, your role could include the following activities:
- Actively participate and work with business analysts and business teams to understand and document technical requirements for projects, enhancements/ features and integrations
- Design and develop applications using Java, J2EE stack (full stack development skill set)
- Write / consume micro-services
- Write and execute unit tests cases for the developed functionalities
- Research newer technical capabilities as needed to suit business requirements, and provide gap analysis
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise professional manner, tailored to the appropriate audience; including both verbal and written communications
- Ability to work in a global cross-functional environment to help support and enhance business systems
- Ability to plan and execute tasks in a structured manner
- Hands-on experience on DevOps tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, similar.
- Worked on project management tools like Jira, Bugzilla.
- Able to work, collaborate and contribute in a team environment
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills is a must
- Scripting (Python / similar)
- Familiarity to Linux / Unix shell scripting
- Exposure to VM Cloud Foundry / AWS Cloud / Kubernetes / Docker (Definite Plus)
- Working knowledge on Swift or Kotlin language for Native Mobile app development (Definite Plus)
- Exposure to Agile Scrum based project development model
- Ability to work both as an individual contributor as well as team spread across different time zone
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Self-starter and ability to work independently
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Jobs Updates
Apply Before the link Expires.
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
How To Apply:
All Interested & Eligible candidates can directly apply using below link.
Apply Link-Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!