Cvent- Walk-in For Freshers: Cvent was founded in 1999 by Riggie Aggarwal (he is Lawer by profession) is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that provided cloud-based software to manage meetings, events and travel. The company is owned by private equity firm Vista Equity Partners. Our platform of products include software to manage and facilitate online event registration, meeting site selection, event management, e-mail marketing and web surveys. We also develop mobile apps for both corporate and consumer events.
Cvent- Walk-in For Freshers
Company website: https://www.cvent.com/
Job Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Qualification: Any degree Jobs
Salary: Not disclosed
Job Location: Gurgaon
Walk-in date: 2nd January – 3rd January , 1 PM onwards
Greetings from Cvent!
Excellent opportunities for freshers to kick start their career in SAAS company.
ALL UG- 2019/2020 PASSOUTS
Cvent is US-based 20 years old company and is a market leader in MICE industry. We desire to fill this position in our Client Services team. and are looking forward to hiring highly motivated client services professionals with an exceptional skill set to persuade the client.
We wish to invite energetic youth to help strengthen our client services department.
Interview Date : 2nd January 2019, Thursday
Timings : 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Contact Person – Sakshi Narotra
Email your CV @ [email protected]
Quick Snapshot of Role:
Job Tittle : Associate Product Consultant (B2B- Voice)
Shift Timings : 24*7 (Very minimum rotations) 5 Days
Eligibility : Graduate Freshers with EXCELLENT communication skills (written & verbal) 2019 pass outs only
Benefits : Pick and Drop, Meals, Medical Insurance , Life Insurance , Accidental Insurance etc.
Position Duties :
- Support clients over the phone by answering their product questions and offering technical assistance.
- Offer best practice tips to clients to boost their meeting attendance via Cvent’s marketing engine.
- Gather client requirements for future releases of the product.
- Create and maintain all product documentation.
- Implement and manage the online portion of client events as and when needed.
- Gather client requirements and implement them in Cvent’s event management software.
- Communicate with the client and review the initial implementation with them and make required changes.
- Provide suggestions to the client to improve the overall result of the implementation and help the client meet their goals.
- Document all communication with the client in Cvent’s CRM software.
- EXCELLENT communication skills (verbal and written)
- Passion for technology
- Logical thought process
Also, apply for other walk-in jobs
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
- Ceridian Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as QA Analyst
- Google Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Project Management Apprenticeship
- Kroll Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Trainee
- FIS Global Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Management Trainee
- Accenture Recruitment for Freshers 2023 : Mass Hiring as New Associate
- MountBlue Technologies Recruitment 2023 : Salary – Rs 4 LPA Package