CSS Corp Walk-in Drive 2020: City Stores was a holding company, incorporated in the state of Delaware, that owned directly or indirectly all or a substantial majority of the stocks of several departments and specialty stores in six states. It eventually controlled 39 stores in 19 states. The stores were serviced by a New York resident buying corporation, City Stores Mercantile Company, Inc., a subsidiary wholly owned by City Stores. In the 1950s, City Stores merged with Specialty Stores Co becoming City Specialty Stores.
CSS Corp Walk-in Drive 2020
Company: CSS Corp
Company website: https://www.csscorp.com
Job Role: Technical
Qualification: Any degree
Experience: 0 to 1 year
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last date: 11 January 2020
- Qualification: Any Graduation (No Standing Arrears/Backlogs)
- Year of Passing – 2017 to 2019
- Should be willing to work on rotational shifts and rotational week offs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of Windows OS and basic knowledge on Linux OS
- Working knowledge of PC architecture/technology
- Working knowledge and understanding of policies and procedures and the ability to determine the course of actions based on given guidelines
- Ability to analyse and solve technical problems by investigating potential solutions using troubleshooting skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good Analytical & Cognitive skills
- Excellent telephone and customer handling skills
- Ability to deal professionally with irate customers
- Ability to learn new products and technologies
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides L1 & L2 remote support on all 5 operating systems (Linux, Mac, Windows, Chrome and Android) with basic OS troubleshooting techniques and documented escalation procedures
- Provides L1 & L2 remote support on Google software and applications to the point of installation and basic use; if required need to escalate or file bug with application owners
Uses troubleshooting techniques to identify network related issues
- Provides system http://fresherscamp.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Madhya-Pradesh-MP-PEB-Group-2-Sub-Group-4-Various-Post-Answer-Key-2021.jpgistrative support and basic hardware troubleshooting on Google desktops, laptops, VMs and Servers
- Help Google employees with access & account issues based on defined/documented guidelines, policies and procedures
- Attends required technical training sessions and makes effective use of KBs to address issues efficiently
- Complies with schedule adherence to ensure the overall service level targets are achieved
- Identifies and provides input on unique (or) recurring user problems
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this drive on 11 January 2020 to the following venue.
Date: 11 January 2020 (Saturday) Time: 11 AM to 5 PM
CSS Corp Pvt Ltd
1st Floor, Sohini Tech Park
Nanakramguda, Hyderabad – 500032,
Contact Person: Venumadhav Manchiraju
Also, apply for other walk-in jobs
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!
Follow us on Twitter for Latest Career and Jobs News!!
- Hexagon Recruitment 2023 for Software Developer | Hyderabad
- NatWest Group Hiring 2023 For Automation Specialist | Chennai
- Cyient Recruitment 2023 For Trainee Apprentice | Hyderabad
- Unisys Hiring 2023 For Associate Application Develop Engineer | Bangalore
- KONE Off Campus Recruitment 2023 For Process Agent | Chennai
- Sutherland Off Campus Recruitment 2023 For Associate | Work At Home