Bombardier Recruitment 2020 : Bombardier Recruitment 2020 | HVAC Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering | Hyderabad. More details regarding Bombardier Job Openings is given below.
About Company : Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions.
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Bombardier Recruitment 2020
Company : Bombardier Transportation India Pvt Ltd
Company Website: www.bombardier.com
Positions : HVAC Engineer
Primary Location : Hyderabad
Salary : Best In Industry
Experience : 2 – 4 Years
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
Eligibility Criteria :
- B.E/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- Hexagon Recruitment 2023 for Software Developer | Hyderabad
- NatWest Group Hiring 2023 For Automation Specialist | Chennai
- Cyient Recruitment 2023 For Trainee Apprentice | Hyderabad
- Unisys Hiring 2023 For Associate Application Develop Engineer | Bangalore
- KONE Off Campus Recruitment 2023 For Process Agent | Chennai
- Sutherland Off Campus Recruitment 2023 For Associate | Work At Home
Job Description :
- Create technical requirement documentation, system descriptions, interface documents and test specifications.
- Ensure that supplier deliverables meet requirements and schedule.
- Participate to internal design reviews
- Act as engineering contact with suppliers, collaborate with procurement and technically evaluate supplier offers and proposals.
- Conduct design reviews at suppliers.
- Attend system tests at suppliers
- Ensure proper integration of the system (electrical, functional and physical) and manage interfaces to other parts of the train.
- Follow up technical realization, support integrators and draftsmen, review technical drawings.
- Ensure technical compliance with both the customer specification and the regulatory authorities demands for all engineering areas.
- Participate to commissioning test at vehicle level for the customer.
- Provide technical support to technical writers for customer documentation
- Support Quality Assurance department in reviews and inspection.
- Support production and commissioning.
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
How To Apply:
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below mentioned link ASAP
Application Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!