BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited owned and founded by the Government of India, is an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India.
Now they have a vacancy for the post of Trade Apprentices in the various field for 550 vacancies at Bhopal and 260 vacancies at Jhansi and Graduate Apprentices/ Technician Apprentices for 40 vacancies in various disciplines, totally 850 Apprentices vacancies are available in BHEL.
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Company website: http://www.bhel.com/
Job Role: Trade Apprentice
Salary: Rs. 7000/-
Job Location: Bhopal
Last date: 31 January 2020
- Candidates should pass 10th/12th with ITI in relevant trades from a recognized institution
- Relevant Disciplines: Fitter/ Welder/ Turner/ Machinist/ Machinist Grinder/ Electrician/ Draftsman (Mechanic)/ Electronics (Mechanic)/ Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA/PASAA)/ Meson/ Painter (Gen.)/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle/ Carpenter/ Plumber
Age Limit: 14 to 25 years
BHEL Bhopal Trade Apprentices Selection Process:
Selection will be based on the merit list.
- Ceridian Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as QA Analyst
- Google Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Project Management Apprenticeship
- Kroll Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Trainee
- FIS Global Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Management Trainee
- Accenture Recruitment for Freshers 2023 : Mass Hiring as New Associate
- MountBlue Technologies Recruitment 2023 : Salary – Rs 4 LPA Package
How to Apply?
Step 1: Eligible candidates should register in NCVT MIS Portal www.ncvtmis.gov.in
Step 2: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at www.bhelbpl.co.in website on or before 31 January 2020 and send the hard copy of online application form along with required documents to the following address on or before 10 February 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Post Box No. 35,
Post Office Pipalani,
Pin Code- 462022,
- Commencement of Online application: 06/01/2020
- Closing of online submission of applications: 31/01/2020
- Last date for receiving documents: 10/02/2020
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.