Amdocs Recruitment 2020 : Amdocs Freshers Recruitment 2020 Hiring As Associate Technical Support Position For BE/ B.Tech – All Engineering Branches , BCA/ B.Sc/ BA/ B.Com/ BBA. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
About Amdocs :
Amdocs is a leading software & services provider to the world’s most successful communications and media companies. As our customers reinvent themselves, we enable their digital and network transformation through innovative solutions, delivery expertise and intelligent operations.
Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve customers in over 85 countries. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $3.7 billion in fiscal 2016.
Amdocs Recruitment 2020
Company Website: www.amdocs.com
Positions: Software Engineer (C++, Unix & SQL)
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering
- 1-3 years experience in the development organization, prefered in Telecom or Billing area.
- Applications: Oracle, PL/SQL
- Languages: Excellent programing skills in C, C++, SQL, ProC, shell scripting, multithread and/or network programming
- Operating Systems: Linux/Unix
- Tools: GDB, Valgrind, Sonar
- Hexagon Recruitment 2023 for Software Developer | Hyderabad
- NatWest Group Hiring 2023 For Automation Specialist | Chennai
- Cyient Recruitment 2023 For Trainee Apprentice | Hyderabad
- Unisys Hiring 2023 For Associate Application Develop Engineer | Bangalore
- KONE Off Campus Recruitment 2023 For Process Agent | Chennai
- Sutherland Off Campus Recruitment 2023 For Associate | Work At Home
- Design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- Follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
- Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- Work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
- Assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- Encouraged to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
How To Apply :
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for this Recruitment by using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!