Amazon Off Campus Recruitment 2020 : Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
Amazon is hiring freshers for the post of SDE 1 In Hyderabad office. Candidates from 2018, 2019, 2020 Graduate in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent are eligible for this role. The Details Description Regarding Application Process for Amazon Recruitment in Hyderabad are discussed below.
Amazon Off Campus Recruitment 2020 :
Company Name : Amazon
Company Website : www.amazon.com
Job Location : Hyderabad
Position : SDE-1
Salary : Best in Market
Experience : 0-2 years
Eligibility Criteria :
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent background in data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design and systems architecture.
- 0-2+ years professional experience building and operating scalable distributed systems across the full software lifecycle including design, implementation, testing, operations, and maintenance.
- Fluency in one or more modern programming languages such as Java, C# or C++.
- Experience across front-end user interfaces, business logic, and data tiers. · Experience serving as technical lead, including mentorship of more junior software developers.
- TransUnion Hiring 2023 For Junior Data Engineer | Pune
- Milliman Recruitment 2023 for DC Associate Trainee | Gurgaon
- NAB Off Campus Recruitment 2023 For Advisor Engineer | Gurgaon
- Siemens Limited Hiring 2023 For Graduate Trainee Engineer | Gujarat
- Cvent Recruitment 2023 for Associate Product Consultant | Gurgaon
- Pragma Edge Recruitment 2023 for IT Networking | Hyderabad
Preferred Skills :
- Good problem solving skills
- Good understanding of CS
- some experience or strong interest in the following topics:
- designing internet-scale public APIs.
- building solutions for enterprises, context-awareness, pervasive computing, and/or application of machine learning
- working with modern tools for big data storage and analysis (e.g., AWS, Apache Spark, Hadoop, SQL, NoSQL
- Foundational machine learning models and concepts: regression, random forest, boosting, GBM, NNs, HMMs, CRFs, MRFs, deep learning.
How To Apply ?
All Interested & Eligible candidates can directly apply for Amazon Recruitment in Hyderabad by using below link.
Apply Link : Click Here
Also apply in other Off Campus Jobs
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!