ABB Recruitment 2020 : ABB hiring candidates for the role of Software Engineer ,for Bangalore location. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
About ABB India Limited : ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
ABB Recruitment 2020
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT, Electronics Engineering; MCA
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE/ B.Tech
- 2-4 years of experience in software development.
- Hands on with C#, .Net core, ASP.NET web API development, REST, JSON.
- Hands on with deployment of web application in IIS or container (Kestrel).
- Hands on client application development using any of the Java script technologies like angular or React.
- Working knowledge with SQL.
- Good to have – docker container knowledge.
Also Check our Latest Posts :
- Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Business Development Executive | Apply Now
- CRED Internship 2023-2024 : Hiring for Freshers as SDET Intern | Apply Positively
- Accenture Off Campus Freshers Drive 2023: Recruiting Freshers for Associate Software Engineer | Apply Now
- Autodesk Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Data Engineer | Apply Now
- Deloitte Freshers Jobs 2023 : Hiring for Associate Analyst | Apply Now
- PwC Drive 2023 : Recruitment for Manager | Apply Now
- Developing web applications/UI using the webservices.
- Providing software support to test and other engineers in the team.
- Implementing software changes as per requirements, unit testing.
- Deploying projects using the dockers and containers technologies.
- Creating documentation as per the needs of the project. For eg: design documents.
- Committing and adherence to project development practices. For eg: CM practices.
- Ensuring on-time completion of software development, proper estimations etc.
- Releasing software successfully of new products to production.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
How To Apply:
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for this Recruitment by using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.