NATPAC Recruitment 2020 | www.natpac.kerala.gov.in | Project Fellow/ Associate/ Technician | 42 Posts | Kerala | ITI/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc | Last Date: 26th August 2020
NATPAC Recruitment 2020 : NATPAC hiring candidates as aProject Fellow/ Associate/ Technician . A better chance for Any Degree to become a part of a well-reputed company. The company opens recruitment for the Kerala location.
Company: National Transportation Planning and Research Centre (NATPAC) : National Transportation Planning and Research Centre (NATPAC), an institution under Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment (KSCSTE) is a premier R & D institution in the country which works on multi – modal system of transportation covering road, rail, water, air etc. Since its inception in 1976, the Centre has been handling research and consultancy projects as per the Country/State’s requirements in the arena of Highway Engineering, Traffic & Transportation Planning, Road Safety, Transport Economics and Management, Techno – Economic Feasibility, Public Transport Studies, Social & Economic impact analysis, Transport Energy and Pollution, Water Transport, Innovative Transport System Applications etc.
National Transportation Planning and Research Centre (NATPAC) was originally established by the Government of Kerala in 1976 to set right the traffic and transportation problems faced in the State and was initially attached to KELTRON which was a leading Public Sector industrial establishment involved in electronics development. Within a few years of its establishment itself NATPAC became a house name throughout the country.
NATPAC Recruitment 2020
Company Website: www.natpac.kerala.gov.in
Positions: Project Fellow, Project Associate, Project Technician
Total Vacancies: 42 Posts
- Project Fellow: 34
- Project Associate: 1
- Project Technician: 7
- Project Fellow: Rs. 22,000 – 27,800/- PM
- Project Associate: Rs. 22,000/- PM
- Project Technician (ITI, Diploma) : Rs. 17,675/- for ITI Holders, Rs. 19,000/- PM for Diploma holders
Job Location: Kerala
Applicants must have obtained BE/ B.Tech or ME/ M.Tech (Civil Engineering/ Geotechnical Engineering/ Traffic Engineering/ Environmental Engineering/ Electronics) or M.Sc (Computer Science) from a recognized University with experience in the concerned areas like Transportation Projects/ highway/ waterway projects/ design of bridges etc.
Candidates must have obtained M.Sc (Computer Science) from a recognized University with experience in PHP & CMS.
Project Technician (ITI/ Diploma):
Candidates must complete ITI (Surveyor) or Draughtsman (Civil) from a recognized Institute for ITI holders and must possess Diploma in Animation for diploma holders with experience in organizing and conducting Traffic and
Topographic Surveys, 3ds Max/Maya and Video compositing software.
Also Check our Latest Posts :
- Breath Secrets Course | 7 Day Challenge | Free Course
- Free Minimalism Course | Simplify Your Life | 100% Free
- Working Remotely Course | Efficiently and Effectively | 100% Free
- Time Management Mastery Course | Enhanced Productivity | 100% Free
- Moodys Recruitment 2022 : Hiring for Freshers as Assoc Programmer Analyst-MAI
Candidates age should be maximum 35 years.
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of essential qualification and experience gained by them.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview they get intimation through e-mail and they must bring original certificates for verification.
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to apply online for this posts of Project Associate, Fellow, Technician.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 26-08-2020
For More Info & Apply Link: Click Here
Apply Here: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.