Caterpillar Recruitment 2020 | IT Analyst – III | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering MCA | Bangalore
Caterpillar Off Campus Recruitment 2020 : Caterpillar hiring candidates as a IT Analyst – III . A better chance for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech to become a part of a well-reputed company. The company opens recruitment for the Bangalore location.
About Caterpillar : Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
Caterpillar Off Campus Recruitment 2020
Company Website: www.caterpillar.com
Positions: IT Analyst – III
Experience: 4 – 6 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria :
Qualifications: Obtained BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA or any other equivalent qualification from a recognized University with 4 – 6 years working experience as an IT architect.
Also Check our Latest Posts :
- MRI Software Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Software Engineer
- Ceridian Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as QA Analyst
- Google Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Project Management Apprenticeship
- Kroll Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Trainee
- FIS Global Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Management Trainee
- Accenture Recruitment for Freshers 2023 : Mass Hiring as New Associate
As a Senior Information Technology Analyst, you will have the opportunity to enhance and deepen your analytical and technical IT skills though continuous in house and on site professional training. This will enable you to build strong relationships with various stakeholders and clients, whilst enhancing your knowledge of Caterpillar’s products, technologies and processes
Job Duties/Responsibilities for a IT Analyst – III may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide client-facing support on IT solutions
- Lead the issue resolution process with globally located Caterpillar IT support teams and external partners
- Share functional knowledge of IT solutions with business partners to support their operational performance
- Collect and document functional requirements for new projects or system enhancements
- Lead IT implementation projects – coordinate the delivery of work requests with various globally located Caterpillar IT teams and external partners
- Prepare, execute and/or coordinate the execution of the Product Testing and the System Integration Testing
How to Apply ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Synopsys off campus drive 2020 online by the given link as soon as possible the link expires.
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!