Nokia Off Campus Recruitment 2022 : Nokia Hiring for Freshers as Service Quality, Risk, and Compliance Specialist I Nokia Off Campus Hiring 2022 schedule to hire for Graduate Engineer Trainee for the Nokia Hiring 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bangalore, Karnataka. The details for the Nokia selection process, Nokia application procedure and salary details of Nokia Off Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below. Hiring for Freshers as Graduate Engineer Trainee.
Nokia Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Details :
Company Name:- Nokia
Job Position:- Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location:- Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Experience:- 0 to 2 Years
Salary Package:- ASAP
Job Category:- Sales Strategy, Operations & Support
Job Group:- CX Customer Experience
Nokia Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Excellent Understanding of basic Telecommunication Networks systems
- Excellent Understanding of basic Cloud Network Systems
- Excellent Understanding of the presales/delivery lifecycle
- Excellent Software Business Understanding
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written)
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Excellent MS office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to think Out of the Box
- Flexibility and willingness to accept any extra work to complete task on time
- Telecommunication product and solution knowledge
- Openness for new situation and technology changes
- Innovation to take up new ideas for process / tools improvement
- Openness for interfacing with interfaces external to the team
- Excellent Team Player
- Presentation skills
- Responsible for providing pre-sales support to Nokia internal and external customers
- Responsible for providing support on customer solutions and offer material (Statement of Compliance, Configurations, standard pricing, Costing, solution description) with good quality
- Responsible pre-sales support for the Nokia Networks Cloud Network portfolio
- Excellent communication and networking skills for interfacing with global teams including Nokia internal customers – Account managers, Solution managers & Nokia external customers
- Proactive working on Cloud Network solutions in alignment with counterparts to ensure effectiveness and completeness
- Willing to relocate to Delhi-NCR (if the case be)
- Ready to work in different time-zone based on requirements
How to Apply for Nokia Off Campus Recruitment 2022 ?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Nokia Off Campus Recruitment 2022 online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here
How to apply for Nokia Off Campus Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the Nokia Off Campus Recruitment 2022, you have to check the official site of Nokia or https://fresherscamp.com/
Does Fresheropenings.com provide Nokia Off Campus Recruitment 2022?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Nokia Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Alerts continuously.
What is the Nokia Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
About Company : Nokia Corporation is a Finnish multinational telecommunications, information technology, and consumer electronics company, established in 1865. Nokia’s main headquarters are in Espoo, Finland, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area, but the company’s actual roots are in the Tampere region of Pirkanmaa. As a technology leader across mobile, fixed and cloud networks, our solutions enable a more productive, sustainable and inclusive world.
At Nokia, we create technology that helps the world act together. The world is facing fundamental challenges. Pressure on the planet is increasing, productivity is stalling and access to opportunity remains stubbornly unequal. Technology is central to the solution. Through technology leadership and trusted partnerships, we deliver critical networks to help address global issues. We have the power to bring together the world’s people, machines and devices, sensing and acting in real time at massive scale.
Our critical networks go beyond connectivity to enable self-optimizing, intelligent systems both locally and globally. With our customers we deliver solutions that respond to climate change through more efficient use and re-use of the world’s resources, restore productivity growth by bringing digital to the physical industries it has not yet reached and provide more inclusive access globally to work, healthcare and education.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.