Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022 : Thomson Reuters Off Campus 2022 Drive is One of the best opportunity for Jobseekers who want to get their Career in IT Sector. And Thomson Reuters is hiring 2023, 2022, and 2021 Batch Freshers of Any Graduates/ Post Graduates for Multiple Roles. For better Understanding to the Jobseekers about Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022. We have provided the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Required skills, Documents Required for Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2022, and the Registration Process for Thomson Reuters Hiring 2022 in this post below.
Therefore, All the Job Applicants who are not Aware about Thomson Reuters Off campus Hiring 2022 information can easily check the Complete details in this Job Post. Candidates can also check the complete Job role and Job description from the official website of Thomson Reuters @ www.ThomsonReuters.com or our website fresherscamp.com.
Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022
Company Name:- Thomson Reuters
Qualification:- B.E / B.Tech
Job Position:- Product Support Representative
Job Locations:- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Req Id:- JREQ163773
Job Function:- Customer Service & Support
Last Date:- ASAP
Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
Required Education & Skills:-
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent workforce experience preferred
- Experience- 3-12 months, Freshers can also apply
- Have experience in a customer care support role (tax, technical support or IT Help Desk knowledge is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate critical thinking and strong customer service skills
- Are available to work varying shifts and as per business needs
- Demonstrate a high work ethic and ability to be timely, efficient, and reliable
- Demonstrate a customer focus and growth mindset, as well as embrace change
Your Roles and Responsibilities:-
In this opportunity as Product Support Associate, you will:
- Provide timely support across a wide range of tax products, as needed, to include inbound phone calls, emails, chat and web submission
- Deliver high quality customer experience on a consistent basis, advocating for the customers
- Efficiently utilize internal resources and execute good time management
- Ensure adherence to departmental processes and procedures
- Assist and collaborate with other internal teams, as needed
- Participate in training projects and deliver on-demand coaching
- Shift timings – 5/5:30/8:30/9 PM(Any shift can be allotted to you)
- Mandatory 2 or 3 days work from office in a week in Hyderabad
How to for Apply for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022 in online as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here
Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022, you have to check the official site of Thomson Reuters or http://fresherscamp.com/
Does FreshersCamp.com provide Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022 Alerts continuously.
What is the Thomson Reuters Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
About Company : Thomson Reuters Corporation is a Canadian multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at the Bay Adelaide Centre. Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading provider of news and information-based tools to professionals. Our worldwide network of journalists and specialist editors keep customers up to speed on global developments, with a particular focus on legal, regulatory and tax changes.
Our customers operate in complex arenas that move society forward — tax, law, compliance, government, media. In a disruptive digital age, we help professionals reinvent themselves. Thomson Reuters shares are listed on the Toronto and New York Stock Exchanges (symbol: TRI). Thomson company was founded by Roy Thomson in 1934 in Ontario as the publisher of The Timmins Daily Press.
In 1953, Thomson acquired the Scotsman newspaper and moved to Scotland the following year. He consolidated his media position in Scotland in 1957 when he won the franchise for Scottish Television. In 1959, he bought the Kemsley Group, a purchase that eventually gave him control of the Sunday Times.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.