PyScript Certification Course: PyScripter is a free and open-source Python integrated development environment for Windows. It is built with Delphi’s Object Pascal and Python. It originally started as a lightweight IDE designed to serve the purpose of providing a strong scripting solution for Delphi applications.
In this free premium certification neophytes will be able to Learn MERN Stack Course. The details to enroll in this free course have been explained in this article.
PyScript Certification Course:
What you’ll learn:
- Using PyScript to create Python based Web Applications like Dashboards, Apps etc
- Various PyScript Tags and Methods
- Working with Built in and External Python Libraries
- Create REPL like Interface with a single line of Code
- Bar, Line, Bokeh Charts using PyScript
- Basic Knowledge of Python & HTML is good to have. Everything is covered from basics to advanced so this course is for all experience levels.
Who this course is for:
- Python Enthusiasts who love to explore Python’s features
- Web Developers who want to add a new skill to their portfolio
- Data Science & Business Intelligence Professionals working with Python in their job role
Python has grown in popularity immensely in recent years. It has a wide range of applications, from its most popular use in Artificial Intelligence, to Data Science, Robotics, and Scripting. But In the web development field, Python is used mainly on the backend with frameworks such as Django and Flask.
This course includes:
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 20 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
How to Enroll For Free PyScript Certification ?
To enroll for Free PyScript Certification you may sign up on Udemy.com and then they must log in there. Kindly put the coupon code mentioned below to avail this course for free.
Apply Coupon Code: NOVEMBER_BLACKFRIDAY
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
For other free course please Click here