NCTE Recruitment 2020 | www.ncte.gov.in | Apply Online | Steno/ LDC/ Assistant | 18 Posts | 12th Class/ Any Degree | Delhi | Last Date: 19th September 2020
NCTE Recruitment 2020 : NCTE hiring candidates as a Graduate Engineer Trainee . A better chance for 12th Class/ Any Degree to become a part of a well-reputed company. The company opens recruitment for the Delhi location.
About National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) : The National Council for Teacher Education, in its previous status since 1973, was an advisory body for the Central and State Governments on all matters pertaining to teacher education, with its Secretariat in the Department of Teacher Education of the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT). Despite its commendable work in the academic fields, it could not perform essential regulatory functions, to ensure maintenance of standards in teacher education and preventing proliferation of substandard teacher education institutions. The National Policy on Education (NPE), 1986 and the Programme of Action thereunder, envisaged a National Council for Teacher Education with statutory status and necessary resources as a first step for overhauling the system of teacher education.
The National Council for Teacher Education as a statutory body came into existence in pursuance of the National Council for Teacher Education Act, 1993 (No. 73 of 1993) on the 17th August,1995.
Company Website: www.ncte.gov.in
Positions: Assistant, Stenographer Grade ‘C’, Stenographer Grade ‘D’, Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator
Total Vacancies: 18 Posts
- Assistant: 3
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’: 3
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 6
- Lower Division Clerk: 5
- Data Entry Operator: 1
Eligibility Criteria :
- 12th Class/ Any Degree
- Experience: 0-2 years
Also Check our Latest Posts :
- Futures First Off Campus Hiring 2023 : Hiring Freshers for Trainee | Apply Now
- Aptean Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Analyst | Apply Now
- Thinksys Off Campus Drive 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Software Engineer | Apply Now
- British Council Off Campus Hiring 2023 : Recruitment for Trainee | Apply Now
- Accenture Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Web Developer Associate | Apply Now
- Consilio Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Associate | Apply Now
- Assistant: Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- PM
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’: Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- PM
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’: Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/- PM
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/- PM
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/- PM
Job Location: Delhi
Candidates must complete Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with 2 years experience in general https://fresherscamp.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Madhya-Pradesh-MP-PEB-Group-2-Sub-Group-4-Various-Post-Answer-Key-2021.jpgistration/ establishment/ stores/ accounts in Central/ State Govt institutions.
Stenographer Grade ‘C’:
Candidates must complete 10+2 from a recognized Institute with shorthand speed of 100 w.p.m in English/ Hindi Languages is required.
Stenographer Grade ‘D’:
Candidates must complete 10+2 from a recognized Institute with typing speed of 80 w.p.m. Preference will be given to the candidates having stenography knowlege.
Lower Division Clerk:
Candidates must complete 10+2 from a recognized Institute with typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English and 30 w.p.m in Hindi language is required.
Data Entry Operator:
Candidates must complete 10+2 from a recognized Institute with data entry speed of 15000 key depressions per hour.
Age Limit: (As on 20-08-2020)
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 27 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Computer Based test/ Skill test.
- General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 1250/- for the posts of Assistant, Stenographer ‘C’, Rs. 1000/- for remaining posts.
- Reserved category candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.
- Mode of payment is through online mode via NET Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit card.
How to Apply:
All the eligible candidates may apply through online mode and pay the fee on or before 19-09-2020.
National Council for Teacher Education,
Plot No. G-7, Sector -10, Dwarka,
New Delhi – 110 0075
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.