Amazon Latest Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Programmer/ Analyst | 2017 – 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT, Electrical/ Electronics Engineering; B.Sc/ BCA/ MCA | Hyderabad
Amazon Latest Recruitment 2020 : Amazon hiring candidates as a Graduate Engineer Trainee . A better chance for BE/ B.Tech to become a part of a well-reputed company. The company opens recruitment for the Hyderabad location.
About Amazon : At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Amazon Latest Recruitment 2020
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Programmer/Analyst I
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT, Electrical/ Electronics Engineering; B.Sc/ BCA/ MCA
Eligibility Criteria :
- 0 – 3 years overall development/technical support experience.
- Strong object-oriented development knowledge in C++ and/or Java.
- Knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues.
- Demonstrates skill and passion for operational excellence.
- Documentation skills
Also Check our Latest Posts :
- Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2024: Recruiting Freshers for GL Accounting | Apply Now
- Infosys Off Campus Registration 2024: Hiring for Technology Analyst | Apply Now
- Salesforce Off Campus Recruitment 2024: Hiring for Senior Technical Consultant | Apply Now
- Concentrix Off Campus Drive 2024: Hiring for Freshers as Quality Manager | Apply Now
- Microsoft Off Campus Registration 2024: Recruitment for Data Scientist | Apply Positively
- L&T Off Campus Hiring 2024: Recruitment for Central Services Executive | Apply Immediately
Job Description :
The Transportation Team is looking for a passionate software programmer analyst who will be responsible for working with business, operations to gather ship carrier requirements and collaborate with transportation technology teams to integrate new carriers and ship methods into the network. As part of the integration, you have to design, develop and maintain transportation documents like shipping labels, carrier electronic manifest and invoices. You should also be working alongside development on Amazon Corporate and Divisional Software projects, updating/enhancing our current software, automation of manual configuration processes and documentation of our systems.
How to Apply ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Amazon online by the given link as soon as possible the link expires.
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.