HSBC Off Campus Recruitment 2023 : HSBC Off Campus 2023 Drive is One of the best opportunity for Jobseekers who want to get their Career in IT Sector. And HSBC is hiring 2024, 2023, 2022, and 2021 Batch Freshers of Any Graduates/ Post Graduates for Multiple Roles. For better Understanding to the Jobseekers about HSBC Recruitment 2023. We have provided the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Required skills, Documents Required for HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023, and the Registration Process for HSBC Hiring 2023 in this post below.
Therefore, All the Job Applicants who are not Aware about HSBC Off campus Hiring 2023 information can easily check the Complete details in this Job Post. Candidates can also check the complete Job role and Job description from the official website of HSBC @ www.HSBC.com or our website fresherscamp.com.
About Company : HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational universal bank and financial services holding company. It is the largest bank in Europe by total assets, with US$2.953 trillion as of December 2021. In 2021, HSBC had $10.8 trillion in assets under custody and $4.9 trillion in assets under https://fresherscamp.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Madhya-Pradesh-MP-PEB-Group-2-Sub-Group-4-Various-Post-Answer-Key-2021.jpgistration, respectively.
Opening up a world of opportunity for our customers, investors, ourselves and the planet. We’re a financial services organisation that serves more than 40 million customers, ranging from individual savers and investors to some of the world’s biggest companies and governments. Our network covers 63 countries and territories, and we’re here to use our unique expertise, capabilities, breadth and perspectives to open up a world of opportunity for our customers. HSBC is listed on the London, Hong Kong, New York, Paris and Bermuda stock exchanges.
HSBC Off Campus Recruitment 2023 Details:
Company Name:- HSBC
Job Position:- Data Analyst
Job Location:- Mumbai, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job type:- Fixed Term – Full Time
Job ID:- 0000IMRQ
Last Date:- 10 March 2023
HSBC Off Campus Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Atleast 0 – 2 years of experience with Bachelor / Master’s degree
- Exposure to advanced technologies like Bigdata, Python. will have an advantage.
- Good knowledge of programming tools, preferably with proficiency in any one or combination of tools such as SAS, SQL, UNIX, mainframe or Windows.
- Hands on experience on Design/Development complex SAS programs, Data Structures/Marts
- Hands on experience of Code conversation
- Advanced if person having good knowledge on banking Domine.
Soft Skills requirements:-
- Written and verbal communication skills. Ability to develop and effectively communicate complex concepts and ideas
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams. Strong interpersonal skills and drive for success.
- Maintain the level of communication/interaction across the team and direct manager including onshore business partners.
- Strong analytical skills with business analysis aptitude. Knowledge and understanding of financial-services/ banking-operations is advantageous
The job accountabilities of this role are:
- The job holder is required to ensure the provision of complete, true and accurate analysis and report to functional management and senior executives under the supervision of his / her line manager, in order to facilitate effective decision making.
- In this role, the job holder will be under the full supervision and will undergo on the job training, however it is vital that the person in this role is able to learn new tasks very quickly.
- The role holder will be expected to execute on tasks/projects, once provided initial directional guidance. The role holder shall be expected to solve simple technical/business problems on his/her own without involving his/her line manager.
- The role holder will be expected to be responsible for thorough QC of their own deliverables, and follow the departmental QC procedures as laid down by their line managers
- Be able to execute/deliver against defined tasks.
- To be able to work on well-defined processes or with close supervision.
- Develop business domain knowledge and good working knowledge of tools [SAS, SQL, VBA, Unix, Qlik, R, Python and any other BI tools & Data technologies.]
- Interfaces with business/functions to translate business requirements into executable instructions/technical.
- Maintain the level of communication/interaction across the team and direct manager including onshore business partners
- Ability to comprehend intricate and diverse range of business problems and analyse them with limited or complex data and provide a feasible solution framework.
- Participate in the technical/functional sessions and ensures project results delivered on a timely manner.
- Works smoothly within the team and supports other co-workers.
- Adherence to Standard Procedures & Governance practices.
- Converting the Existing SAS scripts to New Tool Like Python / Biq query / SAS
How to apply for HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023 ?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for HSBC Off Campus Recruitment 2023 Graduates online by the following as soon as before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply
HSBC Off Campus Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for HSBC Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023 for Freshers, you have to check the official site of HSBC or https://fresherscamp.com/
Does FreshersCamps.com provide HSBC Recruitment 2023 for Freshers?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides HSBC Off Campus Drive 2023 for Freshers Alerts continuously.
What is the HSBC Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.