HBC Recruitment for Freshers 2022 : HBC Off Campus 2022 Drive is One of the best opportunity for Jobseekers who want to get their Career in IT Sector. And HBC is hiring 2023, 2022, and 2021 Batch Freshers of Any Graduates/ Post Graduates for Multiple Roles. For better Understanding to the Jobseekers about HBC Recruitment 2022. We have provided the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Required skills, Documents Required for HBC Off Campus Drive 2022, and the Registration Process for HBC Hiring 2022 in this post below.
Therefore, All the Job Applicants who are not Aware about HBC Off campus Hiring 2022 information can easily check the Complete details in this Job Post. Candidates can also check the complete Job role and Job description from the official website of HBC @ www.HBC.com or our website fresherscamp.com.
HBC Recruitment for Freshers 2022 Details :
Company Name:- HBC
Job Position:- Trainee – Digital Risk Management
Qualification:- BE , B.Tech
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Number:- 220004WQ
Last Date:- ASAP
HBC Recruitment for Freshers 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- A graduate in any field
- Willing to work in night shifts
- Identify False declines and action accordingly
- Identify anomalies, system issue, errors, fraud trends on the platform and escalate/ raise slack tickets
- Observe customer transactions to identify fraudulent activity such as account take over, friendly fraud, theft and similar other risks and cancel them from further processing
- Listen to customers’ concerns, issues and questions.
- Resolve customers’ concerns and answer customers’ questions to your best ability.
- Maintain a positive attitude and calmly respond to customers’ complaints.
- Handle and gather confidential information
- Ensure confidentiality of all information collected during investigation.
- Listening to customer voicemails to provide resolution post investigation
You also have:–
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal communicator
- Ability to Multi-Task and work in a fast-paced, call center environment
- Confident with Phone Inquiries
- Great Problem-solving aptitude
- Attention to Detail and Excellent Quality
- Demonstrate strong skills of communication and analysis
- A team player able to work in different scenarios, shifts and contribute to the team
- Basic skills of MS Office
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
As Call Trainee, you will:–
The successful candidate will primarily focus on driving business results through the review of all transactions to determine business loss. The person will highlight anomalies and work towards the betterment of customer experience overall. The person will receive inbound calls and make outbound calls in addition to the investigation steps, to make sure all check points are carried out for the best result.
- Strategic Thinking – Think strategically by clearly anticipating future trends and consequences.
- Drive for Results – Pushes self and others to exceed goals and achieve breakthrough results. Recognizes the key actions necessary to achieve results, establishes and communicates the priorities to supervisor, demonstrates persistence in removing barriers to achieving results, and encourages others to do the same.
How to apply for HBC Recruitment for Freshers 2022?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for HBC Recruitment for Freshers 2022 online by the following Registration link as soon as possible before the last date.
Apply Link :- Click Here
HBC Recruitment for Freshers 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for HBC Recruitment for Freshers 2022?
To apply for the HBC Recruitment for Freshers 2022 , you have to check the official site of HBC or http://fresherscamp.com/
Does FreshersCamp.com provide HBC Recruitment for Freshers 2022?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides HBC Recruitment for Freshers 2022 Alerts continuously.
What is the HBC Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
About Company: We are a holding company of investments and businesses that operate at the intersection of technology, retail operations and real estate, including majority ownership of iconic ecommerce companies: Saks, a leading online destination for luxury fashion, and Saks OFF 5TH, a premier luxury off-price ecommerce company. The Hudson’s Bay Company is a historically Anglo-Canadian but now American-owned retail business group. A fur trading business for much of its existence, HBC now owns and operates retail stores in Canada and the United States. The company’s namesake business division is Hudson’s Bay, commonly referred to as The Bay.
HBC is a holding company of investments and businesses at the intersection of technology, retail operations and real estate. It is the majority owner of iconic ecommerce companies: Saks, a leading online destination for luxury fashion, and Saks OFF 5TH, a premier luxury off-price ecommerce company offering top brands at the best prices. Both businesses were established as separate operating companies in 2021. HBC also wholly owns Hudson’s Bay, Canada’s preeminent multi-category retailer, as well as SFA, the entity that operates Saks Fifth Avenue’s physical locations, and O5, the operating company for Saks OFF 5TH stores.
With assets spanning top markets and prime locations across North America, HBC owns or controls—either entirely or with joint venture partners—approximately 40 million square feet of gross leasable area. HBC Properties and Investments, the company’s real estate and investments portfolio business, manages these assets along with additional real estate offerings, including Streetworks Development, its property development division. Founded in 1670, HBC is North America’s longest continually operating company and is headquartered in New York and Toronto.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.