Barclays Jobs for Freshers 2022 : Barclays Off Campus 2022 Drive is One of the best opportunity for Jobseekers who want to get their Career in IT Sector. And Barclays is hiring 2023, 2022, and 2021 Batch Freshers of Any Graduates/ Post Graduates for Multiple Roles. For better Understanding to the Jobseekers about Barclays Recruitment 2022. We have provided the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Required skills, Documents Required for Barclays Off Campus Drive 2022, and the Registration Process for Barclays Hiring 2022 in this post below.
Therefore, All the Job Applicants who are not Aware about Barclays Off campus Hiring 2022 information can easily check the Complete details in this Job Post. Candidates can also check the complete Job role and Job description from the official website of Barclays @ www.Barclays.com or our website fresherscamp.com.
Barclays Jobs for Freshers 2022
Company Name:- Barclays
Job Position:- Analyst Operations
Qualification:- CA/ MBA
Batch:- 2021 & 2022
Experience:- 1-3 years
Job Locations:- Mumbai / Pune
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Reference Code:- 90350321
Last Date:- ASAP
Barclays Jobs for Freshers 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Minimum Post graduation, CA/ MBA (finance) from a reputed management Institute with 1-3 years experiences in similar role (Fresher can also be considered
- Fair understanding and experience of security market products (Mutual Funds, Bonds, Equities, PMS) and processes
- Business Skills: Including deliver solutions and decision making
- Personal & Interpersonal Skills: Including communication & influence and collaboration
- Fair understanding of SEBI regulation pertaining to mutual fund and PMS services.
- Understanding of operating advanced excel tools
Roles & Responsibilities:-
The core activities/responsibilities for this function are mentioned below:
- Handle BAU client Reporting & Be-Spoke Client Reporting
- Testing Of new reporting functionality as well as Be-Spoke client reports
- Interaction With Project Manager and External Testers For test case creation
- Test case Review And Updates
- Supervising Testing And UAT
- MIS On testing And Errors
- Escalation On Testing Challenges
- Periodic Interaction with Technology for issues resolutions, new deliveries, Bug Fixes
- Interaction with Business Engagement Group ⁄ Business For Bespoke Reports
- Handling Queries On Client Reports
- Ensure Smooth Transition Of UAT Into Production
- Creation Of Be-Spoke Reports
- Dispatch And Logistics
- Audit Trails and MIS
How to for Apply for Barclays Jobs for Freshers 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Barclays Jobs for Freshers 2022 in online as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here
Barclays Jobs for Freshers 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Barclays Jobs for Freshers 2022?
To apply for the Barclays Jobs for Freshers 2022 , you have to check the official site of Barclays or http://fresherscamp.com/
Does FreshersCamp.com provide Barclays Jobs for Freshers 2022?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Barclays Jobs for Freshers 2022 Alerts continuously.
What is the Barclays Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
About Company : Barclays is a British universal bank. We are diversified by business, by different types of customers and clients, and by geography. Our businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group. With over 325 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 40 countries and employs approximately 83,500 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.Barclays traces its origins to the goldsmith banking business established in the City of London in 1690. James Barclay became a partner in the business in 1736.
In 1896, several banks in London and the English provinces, including Goslings Bank, Backhouse’s Bank and Gurney’s Bank, united as a joint-stock bank under the name Barclays and Co. Over the following decades, Barclays expanded to become a nationwide bank. In 1967, Barclays deployed the world’s first cash dispenser. Barclays has made numerous corporate acquisitions, including of London, Provincial and South Western Bank in 1918, British Linen Bank in 1919, Mercantile Credit in 1975, the Woolwich in 2000 and the North American operations of Lehman Brothers in 2008.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.