AstraZeneca Recruitment 2022 : AstraZeneca Off Campus 2022 Drive is One of the best opportunity for Jobseekers who want to get their Career in IT Sector. And AstraZeneca is hiring 2023, 2022, and 2021 Batch Freshers of Any Graduates/ Post Graduates for Multiple Roles. For better Understanding to the Jobseekers about AstraZeneca Recruitment 2022. We have provided the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Required skills, Documents Required for AstraZeneca Off Campus Drive 2022, and the Registration Process for AstraZeneca Hiring 2022 in this post below.
Therefore, All the Job Applicants who are not Aware about AstraZeneca Off campus Hiring 2022 information can easily check the Complete details in this Job Post. Candidates can also check the complete Job role and Job description from the official website of AstraZeneca @ www.AstraZeneca.com or our website fresherscamp.com.
AstraZeneca Recruitment 2022 Details :
Company Name:- AstraZeneca
Job Position:- Graduate Trainee – Business System Administrator
Experience:- 0-2 years
Job Location:- Chennai, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full time
Job ID:- R-149606
Last Date:- ASAP
AstraZeneca Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience with 0-2 years of overall experience
- Experience with the Cvent platform shall be preferred
- 0 – 2 years http://fresherscamp.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Madhya-Pradesh-MP-PEB-Group-2-Sub-Group-4-Various-Post-Answer-Key-2021.jpgistering and configuring cloud-based application platforms
- Previous experience working across a geographically diverse team
- Able to anticipate risks and devise solutions that are effectively communicated in a simple and clear way
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Able to grasp and understand new technology and concepts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
AstraZeneca Recruitment 2022 Desirable:
- Experience in working in Sales & Marketing portfolios preferably in the Life Sciences Industry.
- Experience in any product management, preferably in the Meetings & events space.
- Knowledge of Web Services & Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience working in a shared service environment.
- Experience working with 3rd party providers.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities:-
- Support initial implementation and next waves of market and regional deployment of the SMMP until globally deployed through close collaboration with IT, GME Regional Directors, GME Operations Team, and in-market stakeholders
- Responsible for ongoing system and user maintenance which includes workflow configuration, SOP updates, user/license access, template configuration, field values, data lists, sourcing settings, and all other configurations due to changing business needs
- Manage and prioritize issues, inquiries, and requests through ticket management system
- Serve as the SME for the Cvent platform providing guidance and recommendation for future changes
- Serve as AstraZeneca’s primary POC with the vendor on enterprise-related system usage and strategic oversight
- Collaborate with Training team to ensure all operational SOP’s are kept current; and with QA team to ensure data integrity is maintained
- Work closely with AstraZeneca IT and vendor to monitor and maintain overall system health, growth, and all integrations
- Provide recommendations to GME Service governance process for improvements and changes to the system
- Lead meetings between provider and internal IT resources on integration projects including Single Sign-On (SSO), SalesForce.com, Concur, PNR/GDS acquisition, and customized use of Cvent’s API (during implementation phase and BAU)
- All of the above should be managed with a concentration on consistency across geographical markets with an ability to accommodate regional variances when justified
- Lead the M&E technology governance process (with IT partnership) with an aim to drive the end to end quality, integration health and roadmap including prioritization of system improvements for AZ within Cvent
- Own the data strategy across M&E technology ecosystem to ensure the proper business insight is produced to support GME and served business areas objectives
- Manage the technology release plan and coordinate with the GME Training specialist to ensure changes to the GME Technology are delivered with minimal impact on business operations
How to apply for AstraZeneca Recruitment 2022 ?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for AstraZeneca Recruitment 2022 online by the following as soon as before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here
AstraZeneca Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for AstraZeneca Recruitment 2022 ?
To apply for the AstraZeneca Recruitment 2022 , you have to check the official site of AstraZeneca or http://fresherscamp.com/
Does FreshersCamp.com provide AstraZeneca Recruitment 2022 ?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides AstraZeneca Recruitment 2022 Alerts continuously.
What is the AstraZeneca Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
About Company : AstraZeneca plc is a British-Swedish multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology company with its headquarters at the Cambridge Biomedical Campus in Cambridge, England. AstraZeneca is a global, science-led biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines. Our Purpose is to push the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines.
We believe the best way we can achieve our Purpose is to put science at the centre of everything we do. Science defines who we are. It is why we come to work every day and is part of our DNA. But this is only half of the story. We know that we do not have all the answers. We want to share ideas because we believe it results in better medicines. We want the way we work to be inclusive, open and collaborative. This approach runs through all that we do. We focus on three main therapy areas – Oncology, Cardiovascular & Metabolic Disease (CVMD) and Respiratory – and we are also selectively active in the areas of autoimmunity, neuroscience and infection.
To put ourselves in the best position to push the boundaries of science, we seek to leverage our combination of capabilities, which encompass both small molecules and biologics, and include immunotherapies and developing innovative delivery devices that can offer choice to patients. These are reinforced by a strong focus on personalised healthcare capabilities, which aim to match medicines only to those patients who will benefit from them.
Our teams also work alongside the world’s leading academic and biotech research institutions to stimulate innovation and evaluate emerging technologies such as Modified RNA and CRISPR genome editing. AstraZeneca operates in over 100 countries and its innovative medicines are used by millions of patients worldwide. For more information, visit www.astrazeneca.com.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.