Ansys Off Campus Recruitment 2022 : Ansys Recruitment 2022 schedule to hire for Application Developer for the Ansys Hiring 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Pune. The details for the Ansys selection process, Ansys application procedure and salary details of Ansys Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below. Hiring for Freshers as DevOps Engineer.
Ansys Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Details :
Company Name: Ansys
Job Role: DevOps Engineer
Experience: 0-2 yr
Last Date:- June 24th, 2022
Ansys Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience:-
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Experience with building software on Linux or Windows operating systems
- Experience with source code version control systems such as Git
- Experience with IDEs such as Microsoft Visual Studio and compiler suites such as Intel and GNU
- Experience with programming languages such as C/C++, C#, Fortran, Java
- Passion for crafting robust and efficient automated build systems with exceptional debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Extremely strong in written and interpersonal communication skills
Preferred Qualifications and Skills for Ansys Off Campus Recruitment 2022:-
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Experience working with open-source software, software development tools, compilers, and packaging software
- Experience working with CI/CD tools such as GitHub and Azure DevOps
- Experience with dependency management software such as Conan and NuGet
- Experience with virtualization and cloud technology such as Docker and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes
- Knowledge of cloud security
Summary / Role Purpose:-
- The R&D DevOps Engineer will support the designing, implementing, and maintaining all phases of software build management and supporting systems for the Meshing Development Unit.
- This role will closely work with distributed cross functional teams developing next generation engineering software products and create & maintain build scripts, integrate open-source and third-party tools
Key Duties and Responsibilities for Ansys Off Campus Recruitment 2022:-
- Performs DevOps activities, including the maintenance, monitoring, documenting and testing of product builds and packaging to provide quality production builds
- Configure and maintain tools for generating, deploying and monitoring ANSYS product builds on Windows and Linux platforms within Cloud and On-Premises hardware infrastructure
- Develop, implement and maintain fully automated build chains using Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools
- Investigate, debug and resolve platform-specific build failures and issues in development, testing and production environment
- Work in a collaborative manner with members of the software development, infrastructure and testing teams and contribute to the overall build processes and integration of open source and third-party tools
- Execute acceptance tests to ensure product build stability and conformance to company quality standards
How to apply for Ansys Off campus Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for Ansys Off campus Recruitment 2022 online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here
About Company : If you’ve ever seen a rocket launch, flown on an airplane, driven a car, used a computer, touched a mobile device, crossed a bridge or put on wearable technology, chances are you’ve used a product where Ansys software played a critical role in its creation. Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation enabling next-generation advancements from self-driving cars to electric aircraft to connected cities. We help the world’s most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, we help them solve the most complex design challenges and create products limited only by imagination.
Ansys, Inc. is an American company based in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania. It develops and markets CAE/multiphysics engineering simulation software for product design, testing and operation and offers its products and services to customers worldwide. Ansys was founded in 1970 by John Swanson, who sold his interest in the company to venture capitalists in 1993. Ansys went public on NASDAQ in 1996. In the 2000s, the company acquired numerous other engineering design companies, obtaining additional technology for fluid dynamics, electronics design, and physics analysis.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.