Amazon Recruitment 2023 : Amazon Off Campus 2022 Drive is One of the best opportunity for Jobseekers who want to get their Career in IT Sector. And Amazon is hiring 2023, 2022, and 2021 Batch Freshers of Any Graduates/ Post Graduates for Multiple Roles. For better Understanding to the Jobseekers about Amazon Recruitment 2022. We have provided the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Required skills, Documents Required for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022, and the Registration Process for Amazon Hiring 2022 in this post below.
Therefore, All the Job Applicants who are not Aware about Amazon Off campus Hiring 2022 information can easily check the Complete details in this Job Post. Candidates can also check the complete Job role and Job description from the official website of Amazon @ www.Amazon.com or our website fresherscamp.com.
Amazon Recruitment 2023 Details :
Company Name:- Amazon
Website :- https://www.amazon.jobs/
Job Position:- Applied Scientist Intern
Qualification:- B.E / B.Tech
Job Location:- Chennai
Job Id:- 2173919
Salary Package:- ₹3.6 LPA
Experience :- Freshers
Last Date :- ASAP
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
Amazon Recruitment 2023 Registration Eligibility Criteria :
- Currently enrolled in degree program (Bachelor’s or MS or Ph.D.) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
- Mathematics, or related field with specialization in machine learning, NLP, ASR, deep learning, computer vision, data science or related fields.
• Strong working knowledge of programming languages such as C/C++, Java, or Python (SciPy, RPy2, etc).
• Practical machine learning experience
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Job Updates
- As an Applied Scientist, you will bring statistical modeling and machine learning advancements to data analytics for customer-facing solutions in complex industrial settings.
- You will be working in a fast-paced, cross-disciplinary team of researchers who are leaders in the field.
- You will take on challenging problems, distill real requirements, and then deliver solutions that either leverage existing academic and industrial research, or utilize your own out-of-the-box pragmatic thinking.
- In addition to coming up with novel solutions and prototypes, you may even need to deliver these to production in customer facing products.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skill
- Strong attention to detail in editing content and deep dive and identify root causes of issues
- Good at problem solving, data analysis and troubleshooting issues related to content editing
- Good interpersonal skills to manage ongoing relationships with program team and inter operations teams
- Working knowledge of XML standards would be an added advantage
How to Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Amazon Recruitment 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click Here
Amazon Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Amazon Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Amazon Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of Amazon or http://fresherscamp.com/
Does FreshersCamp.com provide Amazon Recruitment for 2023 Batch?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Amazon Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Amazon Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
About Company : Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands. When Amazon.com launched in 1995, it was with the mission “to be Earth’s most customer-centric company.” What does this mean? It’s simple. We’re a company that obsesses over our customers.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, Earth’s best employer, and Earth’s safest place to work. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Career Choice, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, Alexa, Just Walk Out technology, Amazon Studios, and The Climate Pledge are some of the things pioneered by Amazon.
Our actions, goals, projects, programs and inventions begin and end with the customer top of mind. In other words, we start with the customer and work backwards. When we hit on something that is really working for customers, we double-down on it with hopes to turn it into an even bigger success. However, it’s not always as clean as that. Inventing is messy, and over time, it’s certain that we’ll fail at some big bets too.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!