Wells Fargo Freshers Recruitment 2020 : Wells Fargo Job Openings For Freshers and Experienced in Bangalore As Loan Document Specialist. BSc, BCom Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Wells Fargo Bangalore Recruitment 2020 is given below.
About the Company: Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo.
Wells Fargo Freshers Recruitment 2020
Company Name: Wells Fargo
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Position: Loan Document Specialist
Qualification: BSc, BCom
- Freshers for AFA position.
- Qualifications General / Academic Professional.
- Minimum Typing Speed & Accuracy: 30 to 35 WPM/90%.
- Indiamart Hiring 2023 For Female Customer Care Associate | Work From Home
- Deloitte Recruitment 2023 for Executive Assistant | Mumbai
- Philips Off Campus Recruitment 2023 For BTech Intern Bangalore
- TCS Off Campus Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Assistant Systems Engineer
- Thryve Digital Off Campus Hiring 2023 : Recruitment for Freshers as Trainee
- Paytm Off Campus Recruitment 2023 : Hiring for Freshers as Software Engineer
- Responsible for preparing loan documents for review.
- Functions Include: preparing loan documents; Functions securing proper signatures; entering loan information into system; verifying funding; closing paid off notes; maintaining tickler and status files on loans.
- Complete a variety of tasks as per processes assigned within specified parameters, Update the company’s systems of record with appropriate data, Generate system queries, as required/requested, Support maintenance of department databases, Identify Issue/problems related to processes & performance.
- Ability to fluently speak, write, and read English.
- Good problem solving and some analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word; Microsoft Access is preferred.
- Eye for detail and comprehension skills.
- Must be able to adapt to assignments quickly.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to manage time and meet or exceed all deadlines.
- Exhibits appropriate sense of urgency in managing responsibilities.
- Must be open to work any shift per business requirements.
- Ability to accurately process high volumes of work within established deadlines.
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Jobs Updates
- Motivates self into positive actions.
- Demonstrates the appropriate level of tact when dealing with difficult situations.
- Exhibits respect for management.
- Demonstrates ability to maintain professional conduct under all circumstances.
- Demonstrates a high degree of reliability, integrity, and trustworthiness in all areas.
- Takes ownership for responsibilities.
- Recognizes and respects the strengths of others in the organization.
- Can adapt to a changing environment and circumstances.
- Exhibits a commitment to the company.
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
How To Apply :
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for this Drive by using the below mentioned link
Apply Link : Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!