VMware Recruitment 2020 : VMware Recruitment 2020 Hiring For Member Of Technical Staff Position: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech Eligible To Apply. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
About Vmware: VMware (NYSE: VMW) is the global leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure, two areas that consistently rank as top priorities among CIOs. VMware delivers award-winning, customer-proven solutions that accelerate IT by reducing complexity and enabling more flexible, agile service delivery. Our solutions help organizations of all sizes to lower costs, increase business agility and ensure freedom of choice. We are searching for people who are ready to accelerate, innovate and lead to join our team of more than 19,000 employees in 40+ locations worldwide working to develop innovative solutions that deliver the future of IT through cloud computing. Having the audacity to challenge constraints and solve problems for tomorrow starts today and it starts with you. Learn more at www.vmware.com/careers.
VMware Recruitment 2020
Job Profile: Technical Staff
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 1-3 years
Work Location: Bangalore
Eligible Criteria :
- B.Tech/M.Tech Degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 1-3 years of experience with a significant depth around designing and programming enterprise-class products.
- 1+ years of experience in developing enterprise-class management software
- Strong background in object-oriented design and programming
- Min 1 year of strong coding experience in core JAVA or any OOPS language
- Min 1 year of strong experience in J2EE stack (Spring Core, JSP/Servlets/MVC frameworks-Struts/Spring)
- Min 1-year experience in J2EE Application Severs – JBoss/Tomcat or similar
- Min 1-year experience in working with Databases – SQL Server, Postgres, writing SQL, Stored Procedures
- KPMG Off Campus Recruitment 2023 For HR Operations | Pune
- ICICI Bank Hiring 2023 for Information Technology Analyst
- Comcast Recruitment Drive 2023 | Engineer 1, Engineering Operations | Apply Now
- Infosys Recruitment Drive 2023 | Technical Process Executive | Apply Now
- Flex Recruitment Drive 2023 | Associate Engineer – IT | Apply Now
- Verizon Recruitment 2023 | Engineer I-Software Development | Apply Now
Job Description: This R&D team is part of CMBU and is one of the most versatile teams working across the vRealize suite. We work on Product Development from scratch, perform customer-oriented R&D, create new innovations, PoCs, Patents, Ideas, Tools, Customer Support, Customer Success Programs etc. Our technology stack includes Java, J2EE, Spring, .NET, React/Angular JS, GWT, Cloud, AWS, Azure, Postgres, SQL server etc. We actively participate in Hackathons, RADIO and other innovation events throughout the year spanning from IoT, Cloud to Machine Learning
As an engineer in the R&D team, you will be responsible for providing deep technical expertise and drive Cloud Automation products to a next-generation cloud management initiative. You will work on developing algorithms, building distributed applications, APIs, fault-tolerant computing and use virtualization as a key technology to design and implement applications that solve real-world problems. You will work on developing scalable software capable of automatic provisioning of infrastructure (IaaS) in a data centre. In addition to technical architecture support, you will collaborate with distributed cross-functional teams – Engineering, GSS, Professional Services, RM, QA and Product Management to distil customer needs into workable tasks. You will be part of an innovative team of engineers with a strong technical background and will be working in a highly challenging and state of the art technologies.
- Innovate, Research & Evaluate new technologies and tools for a quality output.
- Code and implement new algorithms to solve complex problems.
- Triage, Analyze and Fix customer issues with quick turnaround time.
- Participate in architectural & design discussions and code reviews.
- Maintain deep technical and business knowledge of Cloud Management industry directions and trends
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional distributed teams Core Engineering, GSS, QA and Product Management in all phases – Requirements, Development, Testing, Launch/Release and continue refinement of VMware Cloud Management related technologies
- Document best practices and learnings in developing and deploying product solutions
- Work in an Agile development environment while continuously evaluate and improve engineering processes
- Should have a technology-independent mindset and juggle priorities on a daily basis.
- Exposure to Cloud computing, workflow domain and VMware technologies is a big plus
- Experience in developing RESTful Web Services
- Experience in Hibernate or similar ORM technology
- Experience in .NET technologies as well is a plus
- Good understanding of SDLC, Agile methodologies, experience of working in product development companies
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Jobs Updates
Apply before the link Expires.
How To Apply :
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for this Recruitment by using the below mentioned link
Apply Link : Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!