Verizon Off Campus Drive: Verizon Off Campus Drive 2022 schedule to hire for Engineer I – Tech Support for the Verizon Hiring 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Chennai. The details for the Verizon selection process, Verizon application procedure and salary details of Verizon Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
Verizon Off Campus Drive:
Company Name:- Verizon
Job Position:- Engineer I – Tech Support
Job Location:- Chennai, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full-Time Technology
Job ID:- 591995
What Verizon is looking for…
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
Even better if you have:
- Perceptual and analytical thinking, interpersonal communication, and strong leadership and project management skills.
- Superior customer care skills, interpersonal communications, and excellent oral, written, typing and telephone skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Improving the productivity of the employees who call the IT Service Desk.
- Assisting internal employees of Verizon and assisting them swiftly and efficiently with their applications or tools issues.
- Being available 24×7 for assistance.
How to Apply for Verizon Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Verizon Recruitment drive online by the following link ASAP.
More Details: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.