United Airlines Recruitment 2023: United Airlines has announced a job notification for Chat Support for Work From Home location. It presents an excellent opportunity for those who are aspiring Freshers Intern to join one of the leading organisations in the industry.
To apply in United Airlines Off Campus Recruitment 2023 for the post of Associate Engineer. Any Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering – Aerospace, Mechanical, Electrical degree in any stream holders can apply for this job role. Any applicants who are interested in this job, can visit the official website of United Airlines. Applicants submit their application before the specified deadline. During the United Airlines Hiring 2023 process, United Airlines sought candidates with a strong academic background and technical proficiency.
Excellent communication and analytical skills are also highly valued.
For more information you may visit the official website of United Airlines Hiring 2023. All the applicants who are interested to know about this job, We have provided the detailed information on United Airlines Recruitment 2023, Eligibility criteria for United Airlines, Job Role, and Recruitment Pattern 2023.which are given below, you can check and apply accordingly.
United Airlines is an airline based in the United States. The corporate headquarters are located in Chicago, Illinois, in the United States. It was established in 1926. Scott Kirbyr has been the organization’s CEO since 2016. Its parent company is United Airlines Holdings.
United Airlines Recruitment 2023 | More Details
Company Name:- United Airlines
Job Position:- Associate Engineer
Qualification:- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering – Aerospace, Mechanical, Electrical
Batch:- 2023 Passouts
Job Location:- Gurugram
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Last Date:- ASAP
Technical Operations includes the maintenance, and overhaul of our aircraft. This includes aircraft maintenance technicians, engineers, planners, ground equipment and facilities teams, supply chain teams and more.
Job overview and responsibilities
As an Associate Engineer at United you will be challenged to provide support for a wide range of aircraft systems, maintenance programs, engines as well as operational engineering functions. You must be able to understand, analyze and seek solutions to the design, operation, maintenance, performance or repair of aircraft and their components. You should also be able to logically approach problem solving, define an aircraft maintenance program or configurations and ensure a safe and legal operation. You will also evaluate the benefits of the cost impact of projects that can be added to the aircraft. You will be responsible for working with both internal and external customers on technical issues, work scope recommendations and failure investigations. Your project work will increase in complexity as you gain critical experience in aircraft programs. You could work in a variety of engineering departments based on current needs.
- Review Service Bulletins (SBs) from airframe manufacture or component manufacture for effectivity to United Fleet
- Develops solutions and implementation plans , project justification, cost/benefit analysis, and overall management of project implementation which can include obtaining FAA approvals and coordinate warranty recovery on SBs that are applicable
- Proactive in communications and engagement with domestic engineering team members to ensure daily work assignments are on track and in alignment with goals
- Organize and manage the priorities for assigned responsibilities and accomplish the work process to meet all deliverable for projects both on line and base aircraft as well as maintenance program changes and technical specification revisions
- Coordinate work with other operational groups to ensure airworthiness, safety, regulatory compliance, operational reliability and operational efficiency
- Development and training through virtual, onsite sessions and independent learning modules
This position is offered on local terms and conditions. Expatriate assignments and sponsorship for employment visas, even on a time-limited visa status, will not be awarded. This position is for United Airlines Business Services Pvt. Ltd – a wholly owned subsidiary of United Airlines Inc.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering – Aerospace, Mechanical, Electrical
0-1 years entry level; university graduate
Strong written/oral communication skills, data focused, able to work in a team environment, project management, analytical skills
Must be legally authorized to work in India for any employer without sponsorship
Must be fluent in English and Hindi (written and spoken)
Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering – AME certification from a reputable institution
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering – Aerospace, Mechanical, Electrical
- 0-1 years entry level; university graduate
- Strong written/oral communication skills, data focused, able to work in a team environment, project management, analytical skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in India for any employer without sponsorship
- Must be fluent in English and Hindi (written and spoken)
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering – AME certification from a reputable institution
How to Apply for United Airlines Recruitment 2023?
All interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the United Airlines 2023 by the following apply link as soon as possible before the Last Date.
Apply now:- Click here to apply
For more job details :- Click here
United Airlines Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for United Airlines Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the United Airlines Hiring 2023, you have to check the official site of United Airlines or Fresherscamp.com.
Does Fresherscamp.com provide United Airlines Hiring 2023 Alerts?
Yes, Fresherscamp.com provides United Airlines Hiring 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the United Airlines Selection Process?
Aptitudes Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.