Caterpillar Recruitment 2023: Caterpillar has posted job requirements for Associate Engineer Position. Its job location is in Bangalore. This recruitment drive is a golden opportunity for aspiring freshers like you to showcase your skills and stand out among your peers. Any BE/ B.Tech Degree from Any stream holder is eligible to apply for this job. By joining Caterpillar you will get a very good salary package as well as a very good environment to work in.
Therefore, We have mentioned all the details from what are the responsibilities to what are the requirements. You can apply for this job role from Caterpillar’s official website, the link is given at the end of this article.Interested candidates encouraged to apply for this position. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
About Company :-
With 2022 sales and revenues of $59.4 billion, Caterpillar Inc. is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, off-highway diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
For nearly 100 years, we’ve been helping customers build a better, more sustainable world and are committed and contributing to a reduced-carbon future. Our innovative products and services, backed by our global dealer network, provide exceptional value that helps customers succeed.
Caterpillar does business on every continent, principally operating through three primary segments – Construction Industries, Resource Industries and Energy & Transportation – and providing financing and related services through our Financial Products segment.
Caterpillar Career Recruitment 2023 | More Details
Company Name:- Caterpillar
Job Position:- Associate Engineer
Qualification:- BE/ B.Tech
Batch:- 2023 passout
Job Location:- Bangalore
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Last Date:- ASAP
To participate in the concept and design of complex engineering products for release to production in a manner to ensure products provide superior performance, durability, quality, serviceability at the most affordable cost.
This position represents the entry level position within design engineering. The primary role of a Associate Engineer is that of an individual contributor working closely with Senior Engineer to deliver a project.
Key areas of responsibility encountered in this role may include any or all the following:
- Design and development of new components, subsystems or processes.
- Support to validation, testing & certification activities of electrical components and subsystems;
- Work closely with Senior engineers to learn interaction with key suppliers on new product development;
- Communicate technical information to team members, suppliers and other units;
Success factors –Demonstrating excellent analytical skills and a mastery of engineering concepts.
Associate Engineers must quickly ramp up and start supporting rest of engineering team. This position provides a platform for growth and leadership skills development. Incumbent will have opportunities to work with a diverse cross function team for development of world class engineering solutions for our global products.
Key skills and Knowledge requirement:
- Must have thorough knowledge of electrical engineering concepts- AC Generators (Alternators), Voltage Regulators, Controllers, Circuit Breakers(Must Have) Digital & Analog I/O modules and communication protocols (CAN, ethernet, RS232)(Delighter)
- Knowledge of 3D/2D design & PLM software(Delighter)
- Basic understanding of electrical components selection, electrical circuit design & simulation.(Electrical schematics ,line diagram , system cost reduction, overall system architecture)
- Debugging of electrical circuits (Must have)
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and technical leadership.
- Must be a team player with good communication skills (Must have)
- Working knowledge of Creo, Creo schematics, electrical lines & Teamcenter (Delighter)
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering degree with 0-2 years of relevant experience.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
How to apply for Caterpillar Recruitment 2023 for Data Scientist.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply in Caterpillar hiring 2023 for the post of Associate Engineer . We have provided the link below.
Apply Now:- Click here to apply
For more job details:- Click here
Caterpillar Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Caterpillar Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Caterpillar Hiring 2023, you have to check the official site of Caterpillar or https://fresherscamp.com/
Does Fresherscamp.com provide Caterpillar Recruitment 2023?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Caterpillar Hiring 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Caterpillar Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds