Ubisoft Recruitment: Ubisoft Entertainment SA is a French video game company headquartered in Montreuil with several development studios across the world. Its video game franchises include Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Prince of Persia, Tom Clancy’s, Just Dance, Watch Dogs, Rayman, and Rabbids.
Company Name:- Ubisoft
Job Position:- Trainee Moderator
Job Location:- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full time
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
- Strong judgment and analytical skills.
- Good presentation, organization, time management, and cross-department communication skills.
- Commitment to personal and peer development and sharing best practices.
- Is aware of the Western Culture.
- Be efficient and determined to achieve objectives.
Required and Preferred Skills:-
- Preferred online moderation experience for Youtube or any Gaming community
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Good written and communication skills (English)
- Preferred BPO/IT/Gaming experience as the candidate will be required to work in night shifts
- Experience in Back office or Calls.
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Job Updates
- Review and moderate all user-generated content and user profiles (either pre-, post- or reactive moderation) within videos, texts, images and audio.
- Maintain the Moderation Guidelines.
- Give daily report to the Lead with moderation statistics.
Key areas of responsibility:-
- Understanding of online community platform moderation tools (Forums, Blogs, Photo Uploads, Commenting etc.)
- Good knowledge of internet culture
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, and a proactive approach
- Availability to work days, evening, nights, as well as weekends and when required.
- Able to quickly adapt to changing situations and take on new challenges.
- Team player, detail focused and reliable
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
Flexible Working Organization: Office-based
Reporting to: Associate Lead
Note:- The role is on a 6 months contract.
How to apply for the Recruitment 2021:
All candidates who wish to apply for the off-campus recruitment, they may apply for the post by clicking on this link:
To apply: Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!