TWAD Recruitment 2022 : TWAD Off Campus Drive 2022 schedule to hire for Apprentices for the TWAD Hiring 2022. The details for the TWAD selection process, TWAD application procedure and salary details of TWAD Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
The Tamil Nadu Water Supply and Drainage Board (TWAD Board) is a statutory body corporate constituted under TWAD Board Act, 1970 on 14.04.1971. TWAD Board is entrusted with the development of Water Supply and Sewerage facilities in the State of Tamil Nadu, except Chennai Metropolitan Development Areas. TWAD Board further expanded their horizon of service to include maintenance of major CWSS also into their domain.
TWAD Recruitment 2022 :
Company Website: www.twadboard.tn.gov.in
Positions: Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 111 Posts
Graduate Apprentices: 88 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 73 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 15 Posts
Technician Apprentices: 23 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 23 Posts
Training Period: 1 year
Stipend: Rs. 9,000/- for Graduate Apprentices, Rs. 8,000/- for Technician Apprentices
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
For Graduate Apprentices:
Candidates should complete BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Civil Engineering from a recognized university
For Diploma Apprentices:
Candidates should complete Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university
Age: Age will be according to the apprenticeship rules and regulations.
Selection will be based on the merit obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination.
How to Apply for TWAD Recruitment 2022?
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.mhrdnats.gov.in from 25th May 2022 to 5th June 2022
- Candidates need to apply online through TNPWD on or before 10th June 2022
- Shortlisted candidates list will be published on 15th June 2022 and certificates verification will be done on 23rd and 24th of June 2022.
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.