Toll Group Off Campus Drive 2022 : Toll Group schedule to hire for Off Campus Drive 2022 schedule to hire for Operational Governance Analyst Hiring 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Pune. The details for the Toll Group selection process, Toll Group application procedure and salary details of Toll Group Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below. Toll Group Hiring for Freshers as Operational Governance Analyst.
Toll Group Off Campus Drive 2022 Details :
Company Name:- Toll Group
Job Position:- Operational Governance Analyst (Trainee)
Job Locations:- Pune, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Employment Type:- Full-Time
Last Date:- ASAP
Get Interview Preparation Tips for free, Watch and Subscribe Now
Toll Group Off Campus Drive 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Required Qualifications:- To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Tertiary qualification in IT
- Knowledge in Microsoft tools – excel (pivot tables, dashboards, slicers)
- Data analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Fast learner
- Positive attitude and willingness to work under pressure
Join WhatsApp Group for Instant Job Updates
Roles & Responsibilities:-
The role is expected to drive initiatives and actions on the global infrastructure to provide response and remediation to audit findings – working closely with the Security Operations Centre and the “Governance, Risks and Compliance” organization.
As operational governance analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for reviewing relationships and dependencies between servers, network, and applications – working closely with application stakeholders and Infrastructure support teams – to plan remedial actions and projects for end-of-support-life (EOSL) infrastructure. Maintain dashboards to track the lifecycle of infrastructure (servers, network infrastructure)
- Govern, track, report and drive the remediation of EOSL infrastructure. Govern and drive the remediation of vulnerabilities reported from VA scans
- Govern, track, and drive the remediation of audit findings within the infrastructure BAU functions.
- Govern the server patch management process execution.
- Support the operationalization of security tools that have been implemented by projects.
- Drive initiatives and actions on the global infrastructure to provide response and remediation to audit findings – working closely with the Security Operations Centre and the “Governance, Risks and Compliance” organization.
How to apply for Toll Group Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Toll Group Off Campus Drive 2022 Graduates online by the following as soon as before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here
Toll Group Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Toll Group Off Campus Drive 2022?
To apply for the Toll Group Off Campus Drive 2022, you have to check the official site of Toll Group or http://fresherscamp.com/
Does FreshersCamps.com provide Toll Group Off Campus Drive 2022 for Freshers?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Toll Group Off Campus Drive 2022 for Freshers Alerts continuously.
What is the Toll Group Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
About Company : At Toll, we do more than just logistics – we move the businesses that move the world. Our 16,000 team members can help solve any logistics, transport, or supply chain challenge – big or small. We have been supporting our customers for more than 130 years. Today, we support more than 20,000 customers worldwide with 500 sites in 25 countries, and a forwarding network spanning 150 countries.
Play an important role in our strategic journey at Toll Technology Centre (TTC) in Pune, India.
As a progressive technology hub, we strive to continuously improve how we work. As a progressive technology hub renowned supply chain and logistics leader we are committed to delivering on $420 million in technological investments. Working closely with customers, help us transform our core systems, platforms, automations and interfaces for the better.
Enjoy a secure, stable and safe environment, collaborating with teams of specialists in a positive team culture. Take on challenges that will grow your problem-solving skills with plenty of on-the-job learning experiences. Share your ideas with caring leaders who look out for you and your well-being and reward your accountability and responsibility with opportunities for progression.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
Subscribe us on YouTube for Campus Placement Preparation!!
Join our Telegram Channel for Instant job Updates !!
Follow us on Instagram for Interview Tips and Tricks!!
Follow us on Linked in for Referral Jobs Updates !!
Follow us on Facebook for Top MNCs Job Updates !!