Thomson Reuter Recruitment 2023: Thomson Reuters Off Campus 2022 Drive is One of the best opportunity for Jobseekers who want to get their Career in IT Sector. And Thomson Reuters is hiring 2023, 2022, and 2021 Batch Freshers of Any Graduates/ Post Graduates for Multiple Roles. For better Understanding to the Jobseekers about Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2022. We have provided the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Required skills, Documents Required for Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2022, and the Registration Process for Thomson Reuters Hiring 2022 in this post below.
Therefore, All the Job Applicants who are not Aware about Thomson Reuters Off campus Hiring 2022 information can easily check the Complete details in this Job Post. Candidates can also check the complete Job role and Job description from the official website of Thomson Reuters @ www.ThomsonReuters.com or our website fresherscamp.com.
About Company : Thomson Reuters Corporation is a Canadian multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at the Bay Adelaide Centre. Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading provider of news and information-based tools to professionals. Our worldwide network of journalists and specialist editors keep customers up to speed on global developments, with a particular focus on legal, regulatory and tax changes.
Our customers operate in complex arenas that move society forward — tax, law, compliance, government, media. In a disruptive digital age, we help professionals reinvent themselves. Thomson Reuters shares are listed on the Toronto and New York Stock Exchanges (symbol: TRI). Thomson company was founded by Roy Thomson in 1934 in Ontario as the publisher of The Timmins Daily Press.
In 1953, Thomson acquired the Scotsman newspaper and moved to Scotland the following year. He consolidated his media position in Scotland in 1957 when he won the franchise for Scottish Television. In 1959, he bought the Kemsley Group, a purchase that eventually gave him control of the Sunday Times.
Thomson Reuter Recruitment 2023 Details :
Company Name:- Thomson Reuters
Qualification:- B.E / B.Tech
Job Position:- Global Trade Analyst – Python
Job Location:- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Salary Package:- As per Company standards
Req #:- JREQ164994
Last Date:- ASAP
Thomson Reuter Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Qualification: Fresher/ 1 year experience (Python programming, web scrapping)
- Exceptional attitude towards customer service
- Excellent analytical & interpretation skills to support global trade operations
- Familiarity with excel formulas and macros
- Ability to read & interpret process documents
- Familiarity with coding and developing concepts
- Basic knowledge of Python
- Experience with Python, Pandas or Selenium is a plus
- Ability to learn new technologies- platforms, languages, libraries, APIs
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Strong motivation/curiosity to improve established processes
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Experiment & Development
- Work with a small team or individually as required, to design programs, code and implement them
- Communicate with users, cross functional teams to understand requirements and come up with solutions
- Test the codes before deployment on a larger scale
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing codes and software modules
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Work on assigned projects based on the needs of the department.
- Collaborate: Working on a collaborative cross-functional team, you will share information, value diverse ideas, and partner effectively with colleagues across the globe. You will elevate and mentor teammates.
- Deliver: With a strong sense of urgency and the desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, you will translate complex business problems into projects with clearly defined scope. Our problems are complex; our solutions are right-sized. You will be accountable for timely, well-managed deliverables.
- Innovate: You will be empowered to try new approaches and learn new technologies. You will implement innovative ideas to solve real-world challenges.
- Inspire: You will be a proactive communicator who is excited to share your work. You will be articulate and compelling in describing ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences. You will help lead the way in the adoption of AI across the enterprise.
How to for Apply for Thomson Reuter Recruitment 2023 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Thomson Reuter Recruitment 2023 in online as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here
Thomson Reuter Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Thomson Reuter Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Thomson Reuter Recruitment 2023, you have to check the official site of Thomson Reuters or http://fresherscamp.com/
Does FreshersCamp.com provide Thomson Reuter Recruitment 2023?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Thomson Reuter Recruitment 2023 Alerts continuously.
What is the Thomson Reuters Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.