Technip Energies Recruitment 2022 : Technip Energies Off Campus Drive 2022 is One of the best opportunity for Jobseekers who want to get their Career in IT Sector. And Technip Energies is hiring 2023, 2022, and 2021 Batch Freshers of Any Graduates/ Post Graduates for Multiple Roles. For better Understanding to the Jobseekers about Technip Energies Recruitment 2022. We have provided the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Required skills, Documents Required for Technip Energies Off Campus Drive 2022, and the Registration Process for Technip Energies Hiring 2022 in this post below.
Therefore, All the Job Applicants who are not Aware about Technip Energies Off campus Hiring 2022 information can easily check the Complete details in this Job Post. Candidates can also check the complete Job role and Job description from the official website of Technip Energies @ www.Technip Energies.com or our website fresherscamp.com.
Technip Energies Recruitment 2022 for Freshers Details :
Company Name:- Technip Energies
Job Position:- Graduate Trainee – Automation & Digital – ML
Qualification:- B.E/B. Tech
Experience:- 0-1 Year
Job Location:- Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Contract Type:- Temporary
Job Identification:- 1128
Last Date:- ASAP
Technip Energies Recruitment 2022 for Freshers Eligibility Criteria :
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Hands on experience on RPA tools such as UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc. UiPath experience is highly preferred.
- 0-1 years experience in any of the programming languages like VB Script ,.Net.
- Uipath developer certification is highly preferred
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Experience with Database
- Experience in shared service environment desirable
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of Accounting Standards and accounting concepts
- Must be flexible and able to work in 24×7 shifts
Personal competencies and qualities required:
- Professional manner and highly organized
- Excellent customer service skills and experience in telephone-based support is desirable
- Aptitude for process improvement, attention to detail, getting to the root cause of problems
- Team player
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude to support a constructive working environment
- Focuses activities on customer business priorities
- May require extended working hours during month / quarter-end
- Zero defect mindset with attention to details
Roles & Responsibilities:-
Technip Energies is currently seeking a Graduate Trainee – RPA Uipath, reporting directly to RPA COE Lead to join their Automation & Digital team based in Noida India.
- Provide guidance with process design.
- Design , develop and maintain automation workflows.
- Deploy RPA components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Support deployments or troubleshoot production issues outside of work hours and participate in an on-call rotation as-needed.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
How to Apply for Technip Energies Recruitment 2022 for Freshers?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for Technip Energies Recruitment 2022 online by the following link as soon as possible before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here
Technip Energies Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Technip Energies Off campus Drive 2022?
To apply for the Technip Energies Off campus Drive 20222,you have to check the official site of Technip Energies or http://fresherscamp.com/
Does FreshersCamp.com provide Technip Energies Recruitment 2022?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Technip Energies Off campus Drive 2022 Alerts continuously.
What is the Technip Energies Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
About Company : Technip Energies N.V. is a French engineering and technology company for the energy industry and chemicals sector. It is a spin-off of TechnipFMC. Technip Energies is a leading Engineering & Technology company for the energy transition, with leadership positions in Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), hydrogen and ethylene as well as growing market positions in blue and green hydrogen, sustainable chemistry and CO2 management. The company benefits from its robust project delivery model supported by extensive technology, products and services offering.
Operating in 34 countries, our 15,000 people are fully committed to bringing our client’s innovative projects to life, breaking boundaries to accelerate the energy transition for a better tomorrow. Technip Energies is listed on Euronext Paris with American depositary receipts (“ADRs”). For further information: www.technipenergies.com.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.